Current time: 15/06/2024, 19:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
RE: Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
I would doubt that vosa get involved with an iffy blind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I recon the driver just forgot to change it, it is a circular but yeah bad blinds
(16/07/2013 12:48)jimbo Wrote:  http://i.imgur.com/Oeq8nl9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h9dOEKK.jpg

Just seen one in service in Harpurhey, sorry about quality, taken through the window of 17 im on...

It does make me laugh.
There running a service free of charge to promote their new service and yet there's no clear visible mention of it being free. The right signage today could have pulled people onto the service, who could have liked what they saw and made the switch permanently. There was also no mention last night of this free service on their Facebook or website.

They just strike me as very amateurish.
Meh, they were pulling up at every stop I think... true though, they should have advertised properly
(16/07/2013 21:53)jimbo Wrote:  Meh, they were pulling up at every stop I think... true though, they should have advertised properly

Pulling up at every stop and doing what?? Trying to entice folk waiting for another bus onto theirs.
''its free today, but you have to pay tomorrow'' LOL

I hate being negative because competition is good for us passengers but their approach has been all wrong. It just looks like at the last minute they have decided to take a bus out and do a few trips for the fun of it.

Very poor in my opinion.
This is true, but heck. I like seeing competition
Had my first ride on the 61 from lower blackley to town, £1, ticket issued from an old wayfarer, the ones with a module the size of the bus its self... nice lady driving, said onky taken 14quid in 5 hours, but has accepted about 50 passes... so... heck word of mouth will boost this servide... a quid to town is cheap...
For anyone interested, its been reported elsewhere that Club Class travel have apparently pulled their 'Little Gem' 61 service without any notice.
Its not been seen operating the last couple of days and their website seems to have been taken down.

I know they weren't doing very well and most of the times I saw their buses myself they were always empty but a shame if its true.
(20/09/2013 22:58)Mayneway Wrote:  For anyone interested, its been reported elsewhere that Club Class travel have apparently pulled their 'Little Gem' 61 service without any notice.
Its not been seen operating the last couple of days and their website seems to have been taken down.

I know they weren't doing very well and most of the times I saw their buses myself they were always empty but a shame if its true.

If indeed they have simply walked away, I'm sure the Traffic Commisioner will have something to say about it!
That's a shame. I like small companies... but small companies really should start with tenders...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)