Current time: 11/06/2024, 17:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Hi - What services do the SISS dart's operate on?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/08/2012 17:41)W179 SCU Wrote:  Hi - What services do the SISS dart's operate on?

Which ones? The remaining Pointers are normally used on the 12/12A, while the recently re-instated ALX200 ones have been appearing on most service (indeed 33492 was seen on the X34 the other day).

At the moment, the only ALX200 that remains parked up in reserve is 33487 (R467 SEF).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
If you bothered to do even a little research and looked at the fleetcards, you'd find they're booked onto the 10/11/30.
(19/08/2012 17:51)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(19/08/2012 17:41)W179 SCU Wrote:  Hi - What services do the SISS dart's operate on?

Which ones? The remaining Pointers are normally used on the 12/12A, while the recently re-instated ALX200 ones have been appearing on most service (indeed 33492 was seen on the X34 the other day).

At the moment, the only ALX200 that remains parked up in reserve is 33487 (R467 SEF).

Aright - Cheers! When I looked it up on Flickr I could only find them on the E1/E2/E6.

Oh - And I meant the Pointers Smile

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(19/08/2012 17:51)mbonwick Wrote:  If you bothered to do even a little research and looked at the fleetcards, you'd find they're booked onto the 10/11/30.

Which, in practice, never happens. The MAN Enviro200s are more common on those routes now South Shields are down to just the 5 Pointers.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
So - Thanks to Tony and others I have all my info for my trip to South Shields (I have never been there for so long lol Big Grin)

I have realized the best place to stand is by South Shields Ferry or on Keppel Street. And I know what the B10BLE's, Enviro200, Enviro300, pointers and Dartslf should operate on!

I might make a visit to the Roman Fort too - The 12/12a goes there doesn't it?

Thanks again members!

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
If Darts are still operating on the E1/E2/E6, surely those fleet cards need to be updated?
The E1/E2/E6 is now operated by new '11 reg' Enviro 300's.

Also, if by Roman Fort, you mean Arbeia, the Go North East 516 goes that way. But, to be honest, it's a five minute walk from South Shields Metro.
(19/08/2012 19:52)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  If Darts are still operating on the E1/E2/E6, surely those fleet cards need to be updated?

Also, if by Roman Fort, you mean Arbeia, the Go North East 516 goes that way. But, to be honest, it's a five minute walk from South Shields Metro.

The fleetcards don't show the Darts as operating the E1/E2/E6. They show the 10/11/30 as being Dart worked and the 12/12A as being MAN Enviro200 worked, yet in reality the 10/11/30 are MAN Enviro200 worked and the 12/12A are Dart worked.
At the moment, the E1/E2/E6 are being worked by B10BLEs, MAN ALX300s and the loan MAN Enviro300s given the entire Enviro300 allocation (except for the accident damaged 27736) are still down in London at the Paralympics and won't be back until mid September.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(19/08/2012 20:00)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(19/08/2012 19:52)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  If Darts are still operating on the E1/E2/E6, surely those fleet cards need to be updated?

The fleetcards don't show the Darts as operating the E1/E2/E6. They show the 10/11/30 as being Dart worked and the 12/12A as being MAN Enviro200 worked, yet in reality the 10/11/30 are MAN Enviro200 worked and the 12/12A are Dart worked.
At the moment, the E1/E2/E6 are being worked by B10BLEs, MAN ALX300s and the loan MAN Enviro300s given the entire Enviro300 allocation (except for the accident damaged 27736) are still down in London at the Paralympics and won't be back until mid September.

Sorry about that, I've read the message totally wrong. But still, as you say, the 10, 11 and 30 are rarely operated by Darts.
For the second full-day of service running, an Olympian has been on the 59/61 - today being 16840.

For the moment, a large number of MAN Enviro300s are off the road due to problems (nature of which cannot be disclosed) and as such, at least half the allocation on the 36 is currently the older MAN ALX300s.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)