Current time: 14/06/2024, 09:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wirral Bus & Tram Show
RE: Wirral Bus & Tram Show
(29/09/2013 21:33)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(29/09/2013 21:30)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Delightful seaside town of New Brighton, not sure delightful is quite the word but each to their own.

Well I never wrote that bit so it aint down to me, just taking it from the organisers notes. :P

As a wirral resident i reckon New Brighton is improving , i know in the deepest darkest past it has been a dingy place but regeneration over the years has done wonders for the place .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/09/2013 14:40)wirralbus Wrote:  
(29/09/2013 21:33)R557 ABA Wrote:  
(29/09/2013 21:30)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Delightful seaside town of New Brighton, not sure delightful is quite the word but each to their own.

Well I never wrote that bit so it aint down to me, just taking it from the organisers notes. :P

As a wirral resident i reckon New Brighton is improving , i know in the deepest darkest past it has been a dingy place but regeneration over the years has done wonders for the place .

I do agree with, New Brighton is a lot better than it used to be, Morrisons, and the various places down on the front have been a huge improvement.
Be good to meet some of you on Sunday...I will be guarding A MTT Bus somewhere on the day
I'll be bringing a bus over (I think I am leastways) - how much is it to go through the Mersey Tunnels?
(30/09/2013 21:06)R971XVM Wrote:  I'll be bringing a bus over (I think I am leastways) - how much is it to go through the Mersey Tunnels?

Go have a look Mersytunnels Website may they have full information. Will help you.
(30/09/2013 21:06)R971XVM Wrote:  I'll be bringing a bus over (I think I am leastways) - how much is it to go through the Mersey Tunnels?

Buses (Vehicles with seating capacity for 9 or more persons) with 2 axles are £3.20 each way.
Buses (Vehicles with seating capacity for 9 or more persons) with more than 2 axles is £4.80 each way.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I will be attending really looking forward to it.
(01/10/2013 10:58)MX12CFE Wrote:  I will be attending really looking forward to it.

I second that James should be another good day
Also good for everybody attending there is NO railway engineering work on the Wirral that day , be aware if attending from South Liverpool that trains are off between Hunts Cross and Liverpool Central.
Also if anybody is planning on attending from Manchester area all trains on Sunday are going via Newton-le-Willows and St Helens Junction due to the following engineering works:

Engineering work is taking place between Hunts Cross and Warrington Central. All lines are closed.

East Midlands Trains

Trains are diverted between Liverpool Lime Street and Deansgate and will not call at Liverpool South Parkway, Widnes and Warrington Central but will call additionally at Newton-le-Willows Buses will run between Warrington Central and Newton-le-Willows calling at Widnes
Passengers to / from Liverpool Lime Street should use Northern Rail replacement buses

First TransPennine Express

Trains are diverted between Liverpool Lime Street and Deansgate and will not call at Liverpool South Parkway, Birchwood and Warrington Central but will call additionally at Newton-le-Willows.
Buses will run between Warrington Central and Newton-le-Willows. Passengers should change at Manchester Oxford Road and use Northern Rail trains to / from Birchwood

Northern Rail

Buses replace trains between Liverpool Lime Street and Warrington Central

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)