Current time: 03/05/2024, 03:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(05/03/2013 18:33)K101HUM Wrote:  Perhaps not the ideal place to enquire, however the ladies and gentlemen who regularly view and update this thread may be able to help here.

Can anybody shed any light on the cost of Express Motors/Lloyds Coaches TrawsCymru T2 service from Dolgellau to Aberystwyth? A great shame Arriva have opted to withdraw from this corridor, certainly would have revealed true value for money on the Arriva Day Ticket.

Kind thanks in advance for any help here, and I'll take this opportunity to express gratitude to those who keep the fleet news coming from this area and its respective fleets. Most certainly of interest, and look forward to future updates.

Many thanks for your kind words on behalf of all of us who provide fleet news.

Sorry --I can't help for a number of reasons. Not sure exactly your question - are you asking about the fare (which possibly can be found without too much problems) or are you asking the costs incurred by the operator to provide the service - because if you are it is very unlikely that this information will ever be provided as it will be commercially sensitive especially if a company is involved in competitive tendering.

Also perhaps I should point out the geographical issue - this thread is N E Wales and well away from the area you have asked about

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operators based in North East Wales - DLG817 - 06/03/2013 16:15

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)