Current time: 24/04/2024, 08:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Your memories of 20 years of the MDDW!
Your memories of 20 years of the MDDW!
As we rapidly approach the point at which the Merseyside Dennis Dart Website or (dartslf.com as a lot of us now know it as) is coming up to its 20th anniversary, so I was thinking, what memories do you have of the last 20 years as regards to changes to the bus industry over that time?

What is the most unexpected change over that time? For me probably learning to drive a bus, that wasn't the plan 20 years ago but a very good thing that happened!

What 'could have beens' do you remember the most? Things like Go Ahead nearly buying Gillmoss depot back in late 2000!

What is your favourite bus or type over that period? Enviro400MMC or Optare Solo?! lol

Favourite liveries (or least favourite) from that time? Stagecoach Beachball is one of the best but I've always liked the proper original First Barbie livery too.

What is your own personal favourite photograph of a bus taken during that time? Not sure what mine would be, possibly Stagecoach 10534 VKB708 in Poppy livery, the first day it went out as VKB708.

Please do share any memories you have at all over the time, also let me know if you have been 'here' the whole 20 years and if not how long you have been a reader/member of the website!

All members are welcome to add their thoughts!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Your memories of 20 years of the MDDW! - buses7675 - 26/10/2020 01:56

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)