Current time: 02/05/2024, 05:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Worst and Best Current Local Bus Livery
RE: Worst and Best Current Local Bus Livery
(06/06/2012 21:41)Its a hobby Wrote:  Best Livery goes to ANW new interburban, looks smart newly painted professional and clean.
I agree with that! It seems to suit every bus (apart from an Enviro200!). When clean, the livery looks spotless and well-presented. When it's dirty though, it doesn't show up dramatically. It looks modern and stylish too - far better than their older one in my opinion.

Another livery I quite like is Avon Buses' cream and blue. Whilst it's on probably the commonest template ever, it looks modern and nice - although when dirty, it looks nasty!

I dislike Impera's livery. Whilst it's nice for such an independent to have a livery (credit to them for that), I think that it looks quite tacky and ugly and that their buses suit being plain white with their logos placed around the bus!

I also quite dislike First's older livery. It looks fantastic on a brand-new bus, or even nice on an older, freshly-repainted bus; after a while, however, it starts to look cheap and nasty. They have a bad habit of branding buses and leaving them branded, despite half of the branding not being there - very unprofessional (in-fact on the subject of branding, it doesn't appear work in most cases...)! As for their newer livery - it's horrible! It makes no sense whatsoever! It evidently shows that they're desperate...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst and Best Current Local Bus Livery - M113 YKC - 06/06/2012 21:55

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)