Current time: 17/06/2024, 11:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(18/06/2016 19:37)Mayneway Wrote:  The whole setup is embarrassing.
How much longer before action is taken? If it is simply down to staffing issues then why arnt the issues being addressed. The fact there having to advertise for over 100 drivers suggests they have sat back and done nothing.

As for the 84. They turned the screws so hard when another operator looked to be doing ok but surprise surprise once the compititon disapeared they cancel their 84 but am I the only person that isn't surprised that they have disapeared well before the 56 days notice.

The 84 setup is almost certainly down to staffing but who knows for sure. I visited on 4th June and all was running, the 6th nothing ran on it and on the 11th one vehicle ripped mid morning and another mid afternoon with one staying out all day. Previous visits in late May and some 84 runs were been dropped and some operated. The 82 dropping today is a new one that I have not seen before as the 82 is normally well run, A41 traffic at times excepted around Chester Races days, perhaps it will be blamed in the Tarvin Fate today, oh hang on they were missing before it started to close the main street in Tarvin. I gave up by 12:30 and enjoyed a normal day for a change!

I'm not knocking GHA for the sake of it, when you spend time and money to go and sample the services you expect them to operate as they are registered to do so. When doing the 84 over previous weeks I didn't dare get off at Crewe and wait for the next run, stayed with the bus as some days you would have to walk back or get the ARRIVA 84 service if you didn't so the GHA Day Ticket was hardly providing value for money. In fairness to the staff, all were friendly and polite and the ones doing the job must be getting some grief from the general public for things been missing, some of the fed up faces seen over the last few weeks at bus stops sums it all up really.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - Depotosw - 18/06/2016 20:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)