Current time: 17/06/2024, 14:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
It's all personal preference. I walk through the city centre most nights at around 3:30am and yes there can be idiots around, particularly on weekends, and I carry with me a laptop amongst other expensive items, but I don't feel unsafe, even when I do have to walk past a group of yobs. So long as you don't instigate anything and just ignore them you'll be fine.

I'd agree with the earlier poster that the city centre is a safer place to walk than London Road, particularly given that Liverpool ONE has 24 hour security patrols and a bunch of eagles watching the cameras. You've also got the council workers doing street cleaning & repairs, as well as all the shop shift staff and delivery staff around. If you stick to the main roads, they're well lit, everywhere is covered by CCTV, and there will generally be a good handful of people working nearby.

As grim as the place is, I'd rather wait in L1 at night, than make the journey to Norton Street from a city centre point of origin.

Magic Bus has had their departures from L1 for years havent they? And am I right in thinking that they have at least 1 early morning departure? Nobody has kicked off about that...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close - E400 - 18/02/2016 09:28

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)