Current time: 11/06/2024, 13:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(10/08/2013 15:32)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  exacly and the Duty that the MPD was covering would of took all the School's if it wasnt the summer holiday's.
I go to a college in the middle of Widnes on the site of a former coal mine, quarry and currently farmland, most like that of the 1 route.
The college finishes at 4.30 each day, and the first Arriva bus to arrive is at 5pm in both Liverpool and Warrington directions. if that bus fails to arrive, the next bus is at 6pm. An hour and half wait for all students after the college day.
If I had to wait 12 more minutes for a Double decker with leather coach seats and wifi, I really would not be ar*ed, as would most people.

However, Wrexham is in need of slightly larger buses, which I do agree, however, it's a case of Wales not being a profitable enough town for arriva to get new singles, and no other area at the moment is cascading them, despite the ones which are in scrap, of which not all are runners remember! (A few of the GL laid up ones do need some form of work to them)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - Raawwwrrr! - 11/08/2013 11:24

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)