Current time: 16/04/2024, 18:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D&G Bus
D&G Bus
Hi All,
News on D&G Bus can be put here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: D&G Bus
Thanks to yahoo groups
D&G now have a midland Evolution transfered and is on 44 today
i thought there was no D+G midland now?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/08/2012 18:35)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i thought there was no D+G midland now?

Midland is a separate company within the D&G group which is still operating (until 23rd September when Arriva Midlands take over).

The buses in question are 7600 (YJ60GDK) and 7601 (YJ60GGV), both MCV Evolution bodied VDL SB180's.

Three Scania OmniCitys are due to arrive from Midland tomorrow - fleet numbers 6040, 6041 and 6042. These are due to enter service next week on service 85.

In addition, Solos 21 and 172 will receive a small amount of route branding for service 94 (Newcastle to Audley) in time for the service starting next Monday.

Chris.
thanks for your information chris, i dont really keep up with anything out of the north west so was no sure but thanks for clearing it all up Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/08/2012 18:50)South Lancs Travel Wrote:  
(29/08/2012 18:35)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i thought there was no D+G midland now?

Midland is a separate company within the D&G group which is still operating (until 23rd September when Arriva Midlands take over).

The buses in question are 7600 (YJ60GDK) and 7601 (YJ60GGV), both MCV Evolution bodied VDL SB180's.

Three Scania OmniCitys are due to arrive from Midland tomorrow - fleet numbers 6040, 6041 and 6042. These are due to enter service next week on service 85.

In addition, Solos 21 and 172 will receive a small amount of route branding for service 94 (Newcastle to Audley) in time for the service starting next Monday.

Chris.

any id on new fleetnumbers and wounder what the cadets will go on
going to have to have a ride on a SB180 Evolution never been on one and must try a omnicity always liked them when arriva had some
(29/08/2012 22:21)P450 SWX Wrote:  
(29/08/2012 18:50)South Lancs Travel Wrote:  

Chris.

any id on new fleetnumbers and wounder what the cadets will go on
going to have to have a ride on a SB180 Evolution never been on one and must try a omnicity always liked them when arriva had some

The fleet numbers are staying the same.

If you're on about the ex-Strawberry Cadets, they will be working mainly around the town in Crewe and covering school and college contracts. The MCV's will also be used around Crewe most of the time.

Chris.
Thanks chris was not sure if you where putting 3 digit numbers instead wha are the registrations of the cadets and are some buses withdrawn or just pleanty of spares
(30/08/2012 19:40)P450 SWX Wrote:  Thanks chris was not sure if you where putting 3 digit numbers instead wha are the registrations of the cadets and are some buses withdrawn or just pleanty of spares

Can't remember the registrations (too many buses in the fleet to do that!).

All of the buses will be used, as a new services in Newcastle will require 3 extra buses in total.
MCV Evolution YJ60 GDK Was unuaually on the 44/A/45/a Today, Whilst SPD 102 Was on the 14 in the morning, 44/A/45/A in the afternoon.

Cadet 25 was out on the 85.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)