Current time: 18/05/2024, 14:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
Thanks for the info mate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A couple of weeks ago there were two working the ML1 service to the Trafford Centre. That was during the school holidays and it was I think a Tuesday, so cannot be sure wheher they work on a Saturday. Requirement will drop now the 16 has passed into history - there was usually 4 in the week and 2/3 on a Saturday when the route only ran to Sale. Is there now no bus on the top part of Withington Road?
Arriva - Wythenshawe.
Dart 894 in Stockport Bus Station today on Metroshuttle 300 service.
Are Wythenshawe running any of the replacement buses for the Metrolink this coming weekend (25th - 27th) and if so where will they most likely be operating? Thanks.
(19/05/2014 07:48)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  Are Wythenshawe running any of the replacement buses for the Metrolink this coming weekend (25th - 27th) and if so where will they most likely be operating? Thanks.

Unless anyone knows different, all Metrolink replacement buses are operated by Stagecoach. Please correct me if I am wrong.
(19/05/2014 20:55)John I Wrote:  Unless anyone knows different, all Metrolink replacement buses are operated by Stagecoach. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks, didn't know if Arriva might be helping out with spare DLP's as the Sale/Altrincham stretch is off aand it's fairly close to Wythenshawe depot.
Nope its always stagecoach folks, think they've got a contract with metrolink? Nearly always a trident gets used.
263 timetable changing this weekend. Weekday timetable will see a drop in frequency from every 12 mins to every 15 mins. Also sees the morning journeys from Manchester timed to run in between the 256s to create an even frequency between the two services from Manchester to Stretford.

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/serviceInform...=2824&r=UK
RE: Arriva - Wythenshawe.
(14/05/2014 22:06)John I Wrote:  Dart 894 in Stockport Bus Station today on Metroshuttle 300 service.

Seen this a few times during the week on the 300, is this a full time member at WY or just on loan

Jonny
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
894 X14 BLU out on the 247 this evening. Also seen on ML1 at weekend

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)