Current time: 18/05/2024, 19:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
(16/07/2015 18:05)childwallblues Wrote:  [quote='LJ51 DDA' pid='76886' dateline='1437068391']

Its a reasonable debate/discussion and you've commented with such a contradicting comment if it does not matter to you do you actually need to and why comment on the debate/discussion?
[/qu1se]

bus401s is reasonable. To me it does not matter either. I cannot understand why 4556-74 received welsh registrations when the company is based in Liverpool as are the buses at Speke Depot.

Well its not really a reasonable response is it, forums are for discussing things and thats what people are doing and as ive said if it does not matter to him why comment in the first place?

4556-74 are on DK regs which indicates they were registered in Chester which is not in WALES.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Noticed that Spekes are DK and MX but Green Lanes, Bootles and Southports are Scottish ones. Rhyls are CX as well arent they? Mad.
As a Wrexhamite myself, I prefer the Enviro200's to have the CX or DK prefix than the YY for Yorkshire which they would have been, cos it means they're local. That's my preference, but each to their own i guess. Laugh
One of the S-JUA's open toppers is on the back fence at Chester not sure why however
(16/07/2015 20:36)Shaun821 Wrote:  Noticed that Spekes are DK and MX but Green Lanes, Bootles and Southports are Scottish ones. Rhyls are CX as well arent they? Mad.

Southports are YX.
(16/07/2015 21:01)N531 DWM Wrote:  As a Wrexhamite myself, I prefer the Enviro200's to have the CX or DK prefix than the YY for Yorkshire which they would have been, cos it means they're local. That's my preference, but each to their own i guess. Laugh

I would certainly prefer our buses to have local area registrations, whether it's Wales, Manchester or Chester rather Yorkshire or Scotland.
As long as you get new buses it doesn't really matter where it's registered does it?
(17/07/2015 00:15)bus401 Wrote:  As long as you get new buses it doesn't really matter where it's registered does it?
Correct

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(17/07/2015 00:15)bus401 Wrote:  As long as you get new buses it doesn't really matter where it's registered does it?

Exactly there are far more important things to worry about than registration plates you should be happy your depot has acquired new buses and leave it at that
At the end of the day they get registered with what ever plates they get registered with as long as they have wheels, engine and a gearbox that's what matters as they can withdrawn older buses that are not DDA and fix others that are
When will the new buses start arriving in the depot

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)