Current time: 18/05/2024, 09:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva Trains Wales
RE: Arriva Trains Wales
it has to be an arriva trains wales service but i got it now, getting train newton - chester sadly tho theres no way am getting to the other platform in 2 mins so got an hour and 2 mins wait for the other trip to get me to birmingham

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Two minutes isnt a feasible connection and no journey planner should even show it as a connection.

Depending on the platforms your trains arrive and depart from though could make all the difference .
Find all posts by this user
Bit puzzled by that. On the main daytime service the train from Newton would arrive at Chester at XX53, the 2 hourly service to Birmingham departs at XX30 ( hourly if changing at Shrewsbury )
i might of read the timetable wrong then, will look at it again now

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Hawarden Bridge
Hawarden Bridge now sees a full Sunday service, despite Merseytravel not printing their Wirral Line timetables correctly.

0914, 1144, 1414, 1644, 1914, 2144 towards Bidston. All services are on request only, except 0914, which is a booked stop.
1019, 1249, 1519, 1749, 2019, 2249 towards Wrexham. 1019 is a booked stop, remainder stop on request only.

Hopefully a few walkers will use it.

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
right, do any arriva trains wales have plug sockets, if so what type of train is this? what lines can i find these on? i ask as i play to go cardiff for weekend in july and i want to break the trains up so am no on one train for hours (i struggle on a train longer than 45 mins) so i want try and get some trains with sockets as well, thanks for any information you can give me

(22/05/2013 13:20)bolton bus basher Wrote:  right, do any arriva trains wales have plug sockets, if so what type of train is this? what lines can i find these on? i ask as i play to go cardiff for weekend in july and i want to break the trains up so am no on one train for hours (i struggle on a train longer than 45 mins) so i want try and get some trains with sockets as well, thanks for any information you can give me

Hi mate the only Arriva Trains that i have been on that have plug sockets are the 158s and i think they operate the cardiff line if im wrong some one correct me hope this helps. :-)

There may be other trains with arriva trains Wales that do but I can confirm 175 dont.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
158s you mean mate :P
(22/05/2013 18:43)Scania1996 Wrote:  158s you mean mate :P

thanks for that mate:-)

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
158's: Holyhead - Cardiff via Chester
Birmingham International/New Street/Shrewsbury - Aberyswyth
Manchester/Crewe - Cardiff Central/Milford Haven (2-3jrnys, Most journeys on Sundays with 150s)
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)