Current time: 16/05/2024, 17:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
The first wave of vehicles departing the North East for the Olympics should be leaving either today or tomorrow. At least two of those leaving are 27724 and 27740.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Scania N230UD/Alexander Dennis Enviro400 15716-8 (YN60 CKL/O/P) has arrived at Walkergate depot today from Sheffield Ecclesfield. MAN 18.240/Alexander Dennis Enviro300 22539-42 (YN57 MXF/G/H/J) are due to arrive from Barnsley on Thursday.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Alexander Dennis Enviro300 27726/7/8/30 have departed for the first leg of their trip to the Olympics, just passed them on the A1 south of Weatherby.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Now back in service at Walkergate is 21101 (P601 JBU). 21103 has also been restarted at South Shields while Stockton's 21105 has also transferred there.
15716 and 15718 have gone straight into service at Walkergate. As expected, they are being using on the 12.
Photos @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(11/07/2012 22:27)kuyoyo Wrote:  Now back in service at Walkergate is 21101 (P601 JBU). 21103 has also been restarted at South Shields while Stockton's 21105 has also transferred there.
15716 and 15718 have gone straight into service at Walkergate. As expected, they are being using on the 12.

Why does 21101 only have stickers on its display instead of actually displaying the place and number normally ?
Find all posts by this user
(12/07/2012 13:06)Wellsey18 Wrote:  
(11/07/2012 22:27)kuyoyo Wrote:  Now back in service at Walkergate is 21101 (P601 JBU). 21103 has also been restarted at South Shields while Stockton's 21105 has also transferred there.

Why does 21101 only have stickers on its display instead of actually displaying the place and number normally ?

Absolutely no idea. It was actually back out earlier in the week on the 40 with its flip dot working. So, unless it's only going to see exclusive use on the X63 over the summer, I can't see why they were using its display yesterday.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(12/07/2012 13:14)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(12/07/2012 13:06)Wellsey18 Wrote:  

Absolutely no idea. It was actually back out earlier in the week on the 40 with its flip dot working. So, unless it's only going to see exclusive use on the X63 over the summer, I can't see why they were using its display yesterday.

A think the way it is now might suggest that it may be used across the x63, it wouldn't surprise me because I use that bus a lot and it very rarely newer bus, the closed to new is often 55 reg MAN's
Find all posts by this user
(12/07/2012 13:44)Wellsey18 Wrote:  
(12/07/2012 13:14)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(12/07/2012 13:06)Wellsey18 Wrote:  Why does 21101 only have stickers on its display instead of actually displaying the place and number normally ?

A think the way it is now might suggest that it may be used across the x63, it wouldn't surprise me because I use that bus a lot and it very rarely newer bus, the closed to new is often 55 reg MAN's

That's because, at the moment, the depot run-out sheet has the X63 down for B10BLE operation (much like Stockton's depot run-out sheets had the 35 as the same until this week, now down as 'New MAN' aka the 03-reg and 22065) hencefore those vehicles are used. Of course, given Walkergate are expected to swap their B10BLEs for a couple of Slatyford's Enviro400s (to maintain a mainly decker-operated network from Walkergate) expect to see the 55-reg MANs on there regularly from now on.
(Before mention, the MAN Enviro300s heading for Walkergate depot are expected to be used on the 38)

My Flickr
Updated regularly
West Scotland's MAN Enviro300 22851 (SF09 ADX) has arrived and is at South Shields. There's also reports that some 53-reg Dennis Tridents are at Walkergate.

More details as they come.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22851 working for South Shields - on the 17/18
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)