Current time: 16/05/2024, 07:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(11/11/2013 22:25)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(10/11/2013 22:17)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/11/2013 15:53)kuyoyo Wrote:  Yes, it has been reported that 17028/9 have indeed arrived at Stockton at some point after I passed at 10 to 12 yesterday morning (only 17026/7/32 in at that time).

17028 and 17029 in Stockton yard, they are now inside undergoing inspection (photo @ Andrew Rasmussen)

So that be two Olympians going.

Not quite yet, obviously the Tridents need pre-service checks and possibly a visit to Wheatsheaf for repaint. At present, 17029 is dumped along the back fence while 17028 was inside yesterday.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Both 17028 and 17029 has entered service at the tail of the week - 17028 entered service on Wednesday while 17029 broke out today working the 35 until half 1 before being replaced by 22493.

MAN Enviro200 24113 is spending the night on the 52s having spent the day on the 58. 21150 was on the 52 today alongside 17025 and 16836, while 21104 managed to escape onto the 14/34

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Just want ask you witch two Olympian are going that all.
Find all posts by this user
All 6 Olympians remain in service at this present time, hence why 17025 and 16836 remained out on the 52 until the end of their respective running boards.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/108736...80329@N24/
Hhi is it olympian 16833 has been withdraw
The Olympians withdrawn from the arrival of 17028/9 is not yet known and will not likely be know for some time.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
One of the B10BLEs appears to be on loan at Slatyford. Just seen it on the X88
I can now confirm that 16833 remains in service, having covered a 37 yesterday it appeared on the 59/61 this afternoon before being taken off for schools.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
When stagecoach in Sunderland get their new enviro Enviro300 gas buses is this the start of withdrawing alx 300s man dose it mean stagecoach north east are starting to withdraw
their alx 300 man in the next year or two. How long has the S,T,V reg man got left in service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)