Current time: 16/05/2024, 20:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Olympians 16831/4 spent the day on the 52 today (16834 on the working in-front of 16831) while 16836 was on the 58 (on the only 58 working that starts and finishes its day on Saturdays on 58s) and 16835 was on the 13.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17026 on the 52.
Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2013 16:16)riverside motors Wrote:  17026 on the 52.

Also today:

24110 on the 35, 24111 on 58 board that works onto evening 52s
16839 on 13

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympians 16834/6 have both been on the 52 today, 16836 remaining out until the end of the allocated board (last trip is a 58 about half 5). A Trident was sighted on the 37 this afternoon however it was replaced by 36-branded 24101 at some point between North Tees Hospital and Stockton. Sister Enviro300 24114 has been on 58s all day and will spend the night out on 52s.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Can I ask you somethink ? Dose the dennis trident that was on the 37 route today go under the bridge near Ormesby train station to james cook hospital.
(02/10/2013 18:59)rachel Wrote:  Can I ask you somethink ? Dose the dennis trident that was on the 37 route today go under the bridge near Ormesby train station to james cook hospital.

No, it was sighted going up to North Tees Hospital. As for whether it had started at James Cook Hospital or not isn't know.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Trident 17025 has spent the day on the 52. Sister 17032 was on the 13 until school time when it was replaced by 37-braned MAN 22063.

For the fourth day running, a MAN Enviro300 has been on the all night 58 board, 24107 being today's example. Sister 24111 was on the 52 as well.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Hi just letting you kown that 2 new 200 have arvied at stagecoach in sunderland today been read it on stagecoach north east 2
The first three Enviro200 for Sunderland have arrived a week ahead of schedule. They are SN63 VUT/U/W.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
/
(04/10/2013 07:19)kuyoyo Wrote:  The first three Enviro200 for Sunderland have arrived a week ahead of schedule. They are SN63 VUT/U/W.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dansnorthea...otostream/

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)