Current time: 16/05/2024, 19:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(19/07/2013 18:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  Today's extra 36s were both Olympians, in the form of 16839 on the Park End starting trip and 16834 on the Hartlepool starting one. Sister 16835 spent the day on 12/34 before being replaced by 22659 while 16836 was on the 13 again before being replaced.

17027/32 was on the 52 at around 5.30pm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/07/2013 18:41)riverside motors Wrote:  
(19/07/2013 18:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  Today's extra 36s were both Olympians, in the form of 16839 on the Park End starting trip and 16834 on the Hartlepool starting one. Sister 16835 spent the day on 12/34 before being replaced by 22659 while 16836 was on the 13 again before being replaced.

17027/32 was on the 52 at around 5.30pm.

17027 was definitely on the 52, however at half 5 it did a single trip on the 58 before heading back to the depot, having been on there since 9 this morning. With the school holidays starting next week (Macmillan don't finish until Tuesday), deckers out on service from the start to the end of the day shouldn't be that unusual.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hi I have reading on north east buses stagecoach north east that trident 17026 was at wheatsheaf is it getting repaint or somethink else.
Oddly for a Saturday, just 16839 was out on the 11. The only other deckers out were 17027/32 on the extra 36s.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Hi when are the new buses coming to stagecoach Sunderland I know trans bus Dennis dart 04 Reg are to be going to Newcastle to replace Alx 200 and dose this mean that the Alx 300 are going to withdraw or are they send them to Stockton or does this mean that they are starting to withdraw them for good
(21/07/2013 21:05)rachel Wrote:  Hi when are the new buses coming to stagecoach Sunderland I know trans bus Dennis dart 04 Reg are to be going to Newcastle to replace Alx 200 and dose this mean that the Alx 300 are going to withdraw or are they send them to Stockton or does this mean that they are starting to withdraw them for good

The darts are not going to be replacing all the AlX300's, if any.
By my reckoning 3/4 ALX300s will get replaced by darts, but probably not at Sunderland.
Some of Sunderland's ALX300s will be replaced by the E300SGs, and I can't see any further use for them in NE as they're non DDA etc...
Leyland Olympian 14671 has moved to South Shields for the summer for new Open Top service CS2 between the Town Centre and the beach along the E1 route, which starts today.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
It appears that the only deckers out on front-line service today were the two Tridents 17027/32 on the extra 36 workings.

An unusual sight this evening is that of 22193 on all night 36s. Meanwhile, 24110 is the regular Enviro300 working on the 12/610/611.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
14671 is working from Slatyford, not South Shields

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)