Current time: 16/05/2024, 10:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
16831/4 also on 52/58 today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
And, given the Tridents haven't yet arrived, it looks like the Olympians' swan-song will last behond Easter.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Olympian 16832 was on the 12/14/34, 16837 on the 13, 16831 on the 52/58, 16838 on the 12/34 and 16839 on the 11. 21104/41 were also on the 11.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Due to sudden, unforseen circumstances, Hull will NOT be transferring 17025-17034 to Stockton any time soon, but just 17025-17028 may still transfer, to be confirmed.
(07/04/2013 21:45)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  Due to sudden, unforseen circumstances, Hull will NOT be transferring 17025-17034 to Stockton any time soon, but just 17025-17028 may still transfer, to be confirmed.

one is not suprised
(07/04/2013 21:45)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  Due to sudden, unforseen circumstances, Hull will NOT be transferring 17025-17034 to Stockton any time soon, but just 17025-17028 may still transfer, to be confirmed.

Good news for me, more time to photograph the olympians Smile

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Unforeseen circumstances would be Sheffield receiving Enviro400s on open ended loan to cover hybrids receiving rectification of various issues. Therefore Hull will not get enough Enviro400s to release Tridents for cascade until that loan ends.
Those unforseen circumstances seem to be, not Sheffield, but the collaspe of Maytree, as such 6 Enviro400s are being retained by Manchester hence the likelihood 17025-8 may still transfer northwards as Hull have still got 4 Enviro400s already. Of course, 4 Tridents won't allow for the Olympians to be replaced straight away but could allow an increase in Stockton's allocation and possiably enable some of the busiest trips on certain services to be covered (for examples, the 35 that hits Northfield School finishing time, which is the same 35 that takes the hit on a morning).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Budgets won't allow an increase in allocation
So when are we going to get the tridents buses then. so doesn't look like there will be here for the end Easter Holiday then IdeaHuh

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)