Current time: 16/05/2024, 15:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
B10BLE 21104 spent the day on 13s, 21141 was on 52/58 while 21150 was said to be on the 12s. 16832/3 were both used on 52s today while 16831 cover a 52 before doing a Stockton-Park End-Stockton 36 replacing 24110.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Stockton's MAN 22661 is reportedly back in service after repairs freshly repainted as well.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(28/03/2013 16:58)kuyoyo Wrote:  Stockton's MAN 22661 is reportedly back in service after repairs freshly repainted as well.

22661 is not yet back in service but was spotted in the depot repainted.

A large amount of lost mileage today on the 36, with numerous trips turned short in Middlesbrough and 16832 was roped in to cover a number of Park End-Stockton runs.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16832 spent the day on the 13 today while 16836 was one of the three examples used on the Sunderland Park & Ride this morning.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16838 on 11s, 16834 was on 12s if I remember right
Find all posts by this user
(30/03/2013 22:10)tyresmoke Wrote:  16838 on 11s, 16834 was on 12s if I remember right

So Olympians far and wide yesterday then, with the school holidays next week expect the Olympians on a lot of service work in their final weeks.

16836 in Sunderland yesterday
Photo @ Daniel Grahamm

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16836/7/40 were in use on the Park & Ride on Saturday by Stockton, as well as 16833 which was on loan to Sunderland covering for the lack of involvement by Walkergate.

In other news I'm told Trident 17025 arrived at Stockton on Sunday
So with the first dennis trident 17025 what has arrived at Stockton is there going to be any pictures of it yet and has there been any others trident buses arrived yet in Stockton depot?WaveLaugh
(02/04/2013 14:30)rachel Wrote:  So with the first dennis trident 17025 what has arrived at Stockton is there going to be any pictures of it yet and has there been any others trident buses arrived yet in Stockton depot?WaveLaugh

17025 hasn't arrived yet - it was an April Fools' Joke. But it can't be long til it does arrive, given they are supposed to be here for the start of the Summer School Term in two weeks times.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
hey, i was going to have a tour arround teesside one day during the next two weeks and i was wondering where the limits are for using a standard megarider?

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)