Current time: 16/05/2024, 10:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(14/02/2013 23:45)markydh Wrote:  Stagecoach always seem to leave the roof unpainted no matter what they do with a bus up here. It does smack of half arsed job like!

Not so - only the trainers, these Enviro300s and 22049/50 had the roofs left unpainted. All others are fully repainted.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
None of Sunderlands MANs have had their roofs repainted
Find all posts by this user
27510 repainted on Pilgrim Street on the 31
27507 on Grainger Street on the 36
And Wakergate's 22341 on Pilgrim Street on the 30

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Being on the subject of paint on the buses.
I would like to know why the Enviro300 buses 24113/14/15 don,t have ligth blue fronts with orange swoops like the alx 300 do.
can you tell me why please.
(15/02/2013 16:17)rachel Wrote:  Being on the subject of paint on the buses.
I would like to know why the Enviro300 buses 24113/14/15 don,t have ligth blue fronts with orange swoops like the alx 300 do.
can you tell me why please.

That is the current version of the standard livery - no front swoops on all new single deckers. 24101-12 are the same but because of the branding you can't tell.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Dart SLF 33102 appears to have returned to Hartlepool
Photo @ Carl Gorse

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympian 16831 is on the 52/58 today, while 16832 was on the 13. Likely one was on the 12/14/34 board that starts at 1014 from the depot (and one will have been on 11s this afternoon).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
There was at least 2 in service in Middlesbrough, 16834 being one of them.
Olympians 16831 was on the 52/58, 16834 on the 35, 16835 on the 13, 16832 and later 16840 on the 12/14/34. 16838 was on the 11 for 1.5 11s and a 34 this morning before being taken off for route learning (also due to that 11 board remaining out all night).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Walkergate Dart SLF 33828 is on the 22 today

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)