Current time: 16/05/2024, 18:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(16/01/2013 20:38)mbonwick Wrote:  If it's the bridge I think it is, the clearance is 14'. Given that a lowbridge Trident is 13' 11 I believe, I find it unlikely that their use under said bridge would be allowed.

For reference, a highbridge London Trident is 14' 5 IIRC.

It is 14ft clearance.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
MAN ALX300 22671 has returned to service today after engine work and a repaint.

MAN Enviro300 24110 has lost its front fleetnumber after presumably a small accident. Sister 24111 has be de-named.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(13/01/2013 22:09)kuyoyo Wrote:  No mention of where they are destined for (although I can confirm it is not Teesside), but they certainly won't be in service by the end of August.

Thanks Kuyoyo. This means that I am guaranteed not to only just miss them. My Middlesbrough dates are probably July 13/14th or August 24/25th.

When I go to southern Ireland in 2014 or 2015, I plan to ride Jet 2 between Newcastle and Cork. I may well stay a couple of days in Newcastle for these Stagecoach Hybrids (and GNE route 21 Hybrids too).
Find all posts by this user
(18/01/2013 17:42)kuyoyo Wrote:  MAN ALX300 22671 has returned to service today after engine work and a repaint.

MAN Enviro300 24110 has lost its front fleetnumber after presumably a small accident. Sister 24111 has be de-named.

Repainted 22671 on its first full day back in service - internally it has also recieved a full retrim including the re-padding of the seats, the repainting of the poles and the trimming of the driver's seat in e-leather, the first Teesside vehicle such treated (as I understand it, South Shields have been treating their fleet to that, so with 22671 being at South Shields for the work it seems they did the seat).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MAN Enviro300 24112 has out on the 52/58 today, indeed it remains out on the 52 tonight. Sister 24114 worked one of the two normally Olympian turns on the 58 this morning to allow 16832 to cover a 61 to Elton Park followed by a number of 59s due to the weather.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Due to problems on the A66 in Middlesbrough this morning, 16837 and 22659 were used to operated duplicate journeys on the 36 - 22659 operating a Park End - Middlesbrough trip before operating a Middlesbrough - Stockton one.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MetroCentre-branded Enviro300 27510 was on the X47 today. MAN Enviro200 39703 was on the X34(!)

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Ex-North East 21144 now with Kirkby Lonsdale Coach Hire, Carnforth. Pictured here in Kendal.

19389 made a rare appearance on the 18 yesterday morning.

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
(23/01/2013 20:43)mattdw92 Wrote:  Ex-North East 21144 now with Kirby Lonsdale Coach Hire, Carnforth. Pictured here in Kendal.

19389 made a rare appearance on the 18 yesterday morning.

Get a pic of 19389 on the 18?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(23/01/2013 21:01)W179 SCU Wrote:  Get a pic of 19389 on the 18?

Unfortunately not.
Was told too late and was taken off Sad

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)