Current time: 16/05/2024, 08:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
MAN Enviro300 24111 is on the 52/58 today.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
'Panda' Citylink B12B(T) 54029 is currently parked in Stockton Depot, reason unknown.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(28/12/2012 09:55)kuyoyo Wrote:  MAN Enviro300 24111 is on the 52/58 today.

And what is so special about that?
Find all posts by this user
(29/12/2012 11:19)kuyoyo Wrote:  'Panda' Citylink B12B(T) 54029 is currently parked in Stockton Depot, reason unknown.

Been there a while, it was at Volvo a week back. Stuck around a bit because of Christmas I presume.

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
(29/12/2012 16:42)mattdw92 Wrote:  
(29/12/2012 11:19)kuyoyo Wrote:  'Panda' Citylink B12B(T) 54029 is currently parked in Stockton Depot, reason unknown.

Been there a while, it was at Volvo a week back. Stuck around a bit because of Christmas I presume.

Only appears to arrived in the last two days from my understanding. Currently parked amongst our other Volvos in the dead row along the far fence.

Oddly for a Saturday, just 1 Olympian spent the entire day out in service - 16834 on the 11. 16840 turned up on the 52/58 mid afternoon. 16832 was over the pits, 16831/5/6 were spare in the depot with 16840 before lunch while one was inside the shed leaving 3 to operate the Sunderland Park & Ride (the only four unaccounted for are 16833/7-9, so one of those was inside the shed and the other three were at Sunderland).

After starting the day over the pits, 36-branded MAN Enviro300 24103 replaced a branded ALX300 example on the 37. Likewise, 24105 turned up on the 35. With 24115 off the road after substaning a broken window in Billingham last night on the 36, that leaves 12 Enviro300s for the 36 presumably with an ALX300 somewhere.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(29/12/2012 18:42)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(29/12/2012 16:42)mattdw92 Wrote:  

Only appears to arrived in the last two days from my understanding. Currently parked amongst our other Volvos in the dead row along the far fence.

Must have recently arrived at Stockton then after being through at Volvo till couple of days. Pitched up and awaiting pick-up when they can it would seem.

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
Yeah it wasn't at our yard yesterday lunchtime, nor was it in Volvos yard. 24115 was out on 36 today.
(29/12/2012 23:58)tyresmoke Wrote:  Yeah it wasn't at our yard yesterday lunchtime, nor was it in Volvos yard. 24115 was out on 36 today.

Possiably come from another Volvo yard elsewhere, which answers why it wasn't in Volvo's Stockton yard on Friday.

54029 in Stockton Yard Yesterday

My Flickr
Updated regularly
24103 on the 37 yesterday

And 54029 alongside the withdrawn B10BLEs

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Came off whatever service it was on (Megabus I assume) on 19th December

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)