Current time: 16/05/2024, 08:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(11/11/2012 16:56)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(11/11/2012 16:16)rachel Wrote:  do you really think the man single deckers are really good buses also is stagecoach on teeside geting new or second hard buses in the next year or two and would like to see some diffrent buses instead of see the same old buses for a change

First off, it's Teesside not Teeside. Second, get used to the MAN ALX300s and the MAN Enviro300s, because it's all Stockton will have for a while, given 3 more ALX300s are on their way to replace the B10BLEs.

Will these three buses get silly names? I thought it was bad enough in Hull to get confronted by Fluffy and Marmalade until Stockton produced Mr Snuggle Wuggle and Mrs Bubble. Can I look forward to future Stagecoach buses being named Honey Monster, Slobber Chops and Dusty Bin?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Nobody has said for definite that these 3 (reserve) MAN's are coming to Teesside. Its only new deliveries that appear to get named (Stockport have just named 5 of their new Enviro200s...) - although they didn't do the hybrids.
The B10BLE's have already started departing the North East I understand, as they have been sold off (along with many other vehicles from around the empire).
Nice to see our B10BLE's starting to appear for re-sale at Ensign. I can't imagine they'll be there for long, solid, reliable buses!

Unusual workings on Teesside today saw 37-branded 22062 go out as a changeover on 52/58 (for 16835).
21104 was then used as a changeover on service 37 for 22063.
The photo Ensign are using for the sale of the B10BLE is that of 21139, so confirms both 21139/40 have moved. Also comfirms that 21139 retains its LED screens unlike sisters 21142/5/9 (only ones so far confirmed as having their LEDs removed and replaced by Flipdots, 21136 also retained LEDs).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16836 seems to have made an appearance on the 38 today
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I'm told 21139, 21140, 21144 and 21158 have been purchased by Ensign, along with 21103. 21105 has been sold for scrap.
As of Saturday, B10BLEs 21143/6 had joined 21142 in the 'dead row' in Stockton depot. 21142 had moved into the same spot as 21136 had been the week before. As such, 21136/45 have left, presumably jointing 21139/40/4/58 at Ensign.

Also on Saturday, for the first time in months, the 36 was entirely in the hands of MAN Enviro300s. On Monday, Olympian 16834 made an appearance on there, operating the 1231 trip from the Marina.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
The visit of the Coke Cola Truck to Tesco Stockton today has had a dramatic knock-on effect with services. Unless it has been taken off, the vehicle off the Stockton-finishing 38 is now out on the 59 as the driver that does the last part of that 38 goes onto 59s on a night and given that that 38 reportedly took 48 mintues to get along Norton High Street on his second trip up.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MAN Enviro300 24101 has now re-entered service after its engine replacement.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MAN Enviro300 24112 spent the day on the 52/58 today, as did Olympian 16834 and 37-branded 22063.

Other Olympians out were 16838 on the 12/14/34 and 16839 on the 13.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)