Current time: 20/05/2024, 23:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(08/08/2012 20:46)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 20:44)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 20:33)W179 SCU Wrote:  How do I get to Corporation Road tomorrow via bus?

Thanks.

In Middlesbrough? You get off the X9/X10 and walk from the temporary Bus Station straight down the road alongside the Bus Station and you'll find the location. The buses that go to Corporation Road go to the bit that is offically Corporation Road. The Go North East event tomorrow is actually taking place on a bit that is actually still known as Newport Road.

Yeah - Thank-you very much! I might go if I can be bothered!

I'm not, was out today and out on Friday so can't really afford (or be bothered) to go to Middlesbrough for a second day running (and anyway, went to see it in Stockton today).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/08/2012 20:54)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 20:46)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 20:44)kuyoyo Wrote:  In Middlesbrough? You get off the X9/X10 and walk from the temporary Bus Station straight down the road alongside the Bus Station and you'll find the location. The buses that go to Corporation Road go to the bit that is offically Corporation Road. The Go North East event tomorrow is actually taking place on a bit that is actually still known as Newport Road.

Yeah - Thank-you very much! I might go if I can be bothered!

I'm not, was out today and out on Friday so can't really afford (or be bothered) to go to Middlesbrough for a second day running (and anyway, went to see it in Stockton today).

I might go, or if not, I might just go somewhere to photo more of the loans - I might go to Four Lane Ends or Freeman Hospital.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
When are the Olympic Cover buses returning to there homes?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(09/08/2012 10:50)W179 SCU Wrote:  When are the Olympic Cover buses returning to there homes?

We're not too sure, all depends on when our Enviro300s and Enviro400s return from London. I would expect the Tridents and Scania Enviro400s to be the first to depart.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(09/08/2012 11:06)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(09/08/2012 10:50)W179 SCU Wrote:  When are the Olympic Cover buses returning to there homes?

We're not too sure, all depends on when our Enviro300s and Enviro400s return from London. I would expect the Tridents and Scania Enviro400s to be the first to depart.

Cheers - It wont be next week, will it?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(09/08/2012 16:28)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(09/08/2012 11:06)kuyoyo Wrote:  

Cheers - It wont be next week, will it?

Not totally sure, I believe the Enviro300s will be down in London until mid September.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
A few Newcastle busses are parked in HE's yard with the Ops. License Disc removed so I'm guessing they're due back up. 19442/3 and a couple of others were there.
(09/08/2012 20:49)R971XVM Wrote:  A few Newcastle busses are parked in HE's yard with the Ops. License Disc removed so I'm guessing they're due back up. 19442/3 and a couple of others were there.

No doubt but I san't see them arriving back in the North East before the middle of next week.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Some have already returned to Walkergate and are back in service, so don't be so sure and claim things you don't know for sure Wink
Some of our 60 plate Enviro400's are back in service NK60 DNJ was on the 38 today

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)