Current time: 27/04/2024, 13:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Just wondering was there delays today as i saw a B7TL on the 375 displaying Ormskirk? Also a lot of buses seemed to be late.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/04/2014 18:34)Busser Wrote:  Just wondering was there delays today as i saw a B7TL on the 375 displaying Ormskirk? Also a lot of buses seemed to be late.

Are you sure it wasn't the 385 that finishes at Ormskirk?
(30/04/2014 18:49)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Are you sure it wasn't the 385 that finishes at Ormskirk?

Its the 395 that only goes as far as Ormskirk on that corridor. 375/385 go on to Southport. But i did see a double decker displaying Ormskirk on a Southport service
(30/04/2014 18:51)Busser Wrote:  I think it was the 375 but there was certainly a double decker alx400 displaying Ormskirk on the front. Its the 395 that only goes as far as Ormskirk on that corridor. 375/385 go on to Southport

Ah sorry I thought you meant heading from Southport towards ormskirk not wigan towards ormskirk. Not sure what you saw Smile
(30/04/2014 18:57)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Ah sorry I thought you meant heading from Southport towards ormskirk not wigan towards ormskirk. Not sure what you saw Smile

It was actually Wigan towards Ormskirk direction. Displaying Ormskirk which is unusual for the daytime which is why I'm wondering if there was a delay say in Wigan or Orrell for example.
(30/04/2014 19:02)CX54 DKD Wrote:  What type of decker was it? Unless it was a Gemini or an Enviro400, it was a 375/385 service.

Just the usual B7TL alx400. Not the bus that i find unusual just the fact that the Southport service had Ormskirk on the front
(30/04/2014 19:00)Busser Wrote:  It was actually Wigan towards Ormskirk direction. Displaying Ormskirk which is unusual for the daytime which is why I'm wondering if there was a delay say in Wigan or Orrell for example.

Yes I agree, that is unusual. I was on the 385 at dinnertime and it was actually running early by a few minutes. I'm guessing you may be right about delays in Orrell or Wigan or the bus had some sort of problem meaning it needed to terminate early although that seems pretty unlikely considering its only another 30 mins to Southport from Ormskirk.

Maybe someone 'in the know' can help you better Smile
(30/04/2014 19:03)Busser Wrote:  Just the usual B7TL alx400. Not the bus that i find unusual just the fact that the Southport service had Ormskirk on the front
Yeah, sorry.. I only skim read your initial post and missed your reference to it being a B7TL hence why I deleted my post - thought I'd managed to do so before anyone had caught it!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(30/04/2014 19:45)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Yeah, sorry.. I only skim read your initial post and missed your reference to it being a B7TL hence why I deleted my post - thought I'd managed to do so before anyone had caught it!

Ah right ok then Smile Although when i saw a B7TL displaying Ormskirk for a second i wondered if it was on a 395 and was a transfer to St helens depot as apparently they currently have an enviro 400 lol.
Marshall Dart 7654 (V654 DVU) is out and about on the 375/385 today. It replaced a Pulsar that had been puked upon at around 1615.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)