Current time: 04/05/2024, 06:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
2727 on the 47/48's today while a few of the 47/48 branded pulsars were out on the 43/46 and 49's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looks like a trip to the bodyshop for 3042 :- http://www.qlocal.co.uk/southport/news_l...533934.htm
(09/09/2013 09:21)B10B6514 Wrote:  Looks like a trip to the bodyshop for 3042 :- http://www.qlocal.co.uk/southport/news_l...533934.htm

Looks like it's being repaired in-house mate.
I seen Enviro200 CX08 DJJ (2141) running though Maghull not in service this afternoon - I presume that it was working on school services in the area!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Without a car today and visited my parents in Old Skem hoping to get a bus back home, when I got to the stop the info (from the brilliant council that is Lancashire) informed me of 395- no Sunday service, 385 - no Sunday service, 375 - no Sunday service, started walking home and lo and behold a 375 on its way to Southport trundles past, LCC you are an absolute joke
(13/10/2013 12:44)skelmersey Wrote:  Without a car today and visited my parents in Old Skem hoping to get a bus back home, when I got to the stop the info (from the brilliant council that is Lancashire) informed me of 395- no Sunday service, 385 - no Sunday service, 375 - no Sunday service, started walking home and lo and behold a 375 on its way to Southport trundles past, LCC you are an absolute joke

The 375 Only serves part of Old Skem on an evening and Sunday it also goes a diffrent way around Ormskirk town centre.
2592 is here saw it in garage before
(17/10/2013 19:12)skemnational Wrote:  2592 is here saw it in garage before

Could be MOT or something
2246 and 2252 are down on the official Arriva North West and Wales October 2013 (period ten) fleet-list as being based here. I presume that these allocations will happen during the course of the month.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Heard there are at least 6 due as Marshall replacements.

Must be in lieu of 7654 and 7655 which on KU02's post on the Marshall thread are shown as in the Pool.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)