Current time: 28/04/2024, 21:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(05/07/2013 04:09)B10B6514 Wrote:  Will there be a replacement arriving DEM?

I don't know, to be honest mate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wakestock is on this weekend so it will be heading down for that. Usual sabbatical for a fair number of deckers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Olympian 3336 is still languishing in the former paint shop at Canning Road depot today awaiting collection by its' new owner alongside the "popular" (on this forum anyway) step entrance DB250 3615 which hasn't departed for Wales as previously mooted.

But apparently 4038 and 4058 are due imminently to replace 3615 and 4094.

Today would have been an excellent, money spinning, profitable day (and so would the next couple of weeks if the weather forecast is to be believed) if Arriva still did the old lamented open top tours (route 25). What a missed opportunity Sad
3615 is still in service, on schools today. She'll be departing for Wales on Wednesday.
Does anyone know where the 375 will be diverted between 18:00 and last journey through Upholland next week? will they run via M58 or via some back roads in Upholland that i imagine couldn't handle a Pulsar or a Volvo? this will also affect the 395 to but i don't use that route. this may also affect the early positioning journeys or first few trips to wigan but i don't know how early these run these days.

i imagine the best idea is cutting short and doing Upholland-Wigan and Upholland-Southport and advising passengers to walk the short distance the road is closed and catch a waiting bus.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Forgot to add that an ADL Enviro 200 was seen on Scotland road Liverpool on the 47/48 route bound for Southport. Not seen one of these on this service before
(10/07/2013 00:32)Route102 Wrote:  Forgot to add that an ADL Enviro 200 was seen on Scotland road Liverpool on the 47/48 route bound for Southport. Not seen one of these on this service before

An Enviro200 has appeared on there before, think one was on there very recently so they do appear every now and then
2624 was on 375/385 all day today
2 drivers from Bangor depot were at Canning Road yesterday afternoon waiting to collect 3615 after it had finished its' school run.
The 375 will be diverted down the motorway from 6 pm next week

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)