Current time: 27/04/2024, 10:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
With regards to 4000 4001 and 4002 arriving at Southport is arrival dependent on something replacing them at Birkenhead ?

Will there be a dedicated service that these buses will be attached to and we will see if these vehicles are a bit more reliable than when at Birkenhead or will they also be a poison chalice for Southport .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yup awating the Hybrids to arrive
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ok, not really relevant to the current Southport thread......but whilst driving from Bootle to Liverpool earlier this afternoon, a black Mini Cooper passed me carrying registration DEM777Y...which of course was one time Southport allocated Atlantean 1977!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(22/01/2013 17:30)gka472l Wrote:  Ok, not really relevant to the current Southport thread......but whilst driving from Bootle to Liverpool earlier this afternoon, a black Mini Cooper passed me carrying registration DEM777Y...which of course was one time Southport allocated Atlantean 1977!

Really? I tried to buy that registration number when 1977 was withdrawn, but wasn't succesful. Maybe someone managed to negotiate with Harpur's of Derby who (as far as I know) bought her.
Apparently, Southport garage took their buses off the road early last night due to the road conditions:

http://www.qlocal.co.uk/southport/news_l...990924.htm

There are some proper muppets posting on this thread!
Two fitters attending 4107 at Wigan Bus station this afternoon (1 Feb.), one of them crawling under the engine compartment.
me and motor mayhem watched that, at least they was able drive the bus back to the depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/02/2013 22:24)Bevan Price Wrote:  Two fitters attending 4107 at Wigan Bus station this afternoon (1 Feb.), one of them crawling under the engine compartment.

A fuel leak, I believe.
R336WVR was on the 375 yesterday! :P
7639 put an appearance in on the 375s after a defect was found on 4105 before. Prob first time it's been back on its old haunts since Skem shut.

For info withdrawn stock at Canning Rd comprises a cannibalizad 2110 and the 4 former gas Darts 2291-2294.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)