Current time: 04/05/2024, 16:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
2293 was towed in yesterday with a failed fuel pump, its unlikley to be repaired, so now all four ex. CNG powered Darts are off the road.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There was a SPD On the 48 today so whether it coverd a breakdown?
Look who's doing the 44 Xmas day!! PC1033334/177 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Formby, Duke Street
Finish Point: Crossens, The Plough Hotel
Via:
Service Number: 44X
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 25-DEC-2012
Other Details: 4 journeys - operates Christmas Day 2012 only
Southport Links Pulsar 3088 parked and unattended in Maghull Square this evening.
(29/11/2012 20:45)Vbg111v Wrote:  Southport Links Pulsar 3088 parked and unattended in Maghull Square this evening.

We've had them on the Maghull schools a few times recently and I think one of them finishes around there... was it too late for that?
(29/11/2012 21:32)tu154 Wrote:  
(29/11/2012 20:45)Vbg111v Wrote:  Southport Links Pulsar 3088 parked and unattended in Maghull Square this evening.
We've had them on the Maghull schools a few times recently and I think one of them finishes around there... was it too late for that?
Well, during last week, two 375/385-branded ALX400s were travelling around Maghull on one day (the windows on the Pulsar that I had on my 311 were too unclear to identify them, though). On Tuesday of this week, CX55 EAO (4105) was in Aintree with a fitter at the wheel at about 13:45-ish, Liverpool-bound, although I've seen many of them being driven around Aintree with a fitter at the wheel recently (presumably on a test drive after maintenance...?).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/11/2012 20:58)K101HUM Wrote:  Can anybody shed any light on the status of the four former CNG-powered Super Pointer Darts, namely 2291-4? Has 2293 finally bitten the proverbial bullet, and do all remain parked withdrawn at Canning Road?

With thanks in advance.

Two are still parked up in garage with nfs on,I also noticed that the 375 deckers have been on schools, at one point the other day there was 2343 on 375s can't understand why mayby the step deckers have problems,hope fully after Xmas when we get a couple of the 4000 deckers from Birkenhead the step deckers will go
Just seen Pulsar 3040 on the M57 at Prescott being driven by a fitter. Possibly on route to JS for maintenance?
Seen it but looks like its going to green lane for mot as i seen it in pagemoss heading towards old swan.
Enviro dart on 47/48 all day today it's now on lates too also the other one is on 49 lates,b7 decker on 43/46 too think it the late board too

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)