Current time: 01/05/2024, 17:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PeoplesBus
RE: Peoplesbus
(16/01/2015 15:52)Mayneway Wrote:  I don't follow Merseyside goings on really due to lack of time and this may be well out of date but wernt peoplesbus linked to The Green Bus in the midlands at one point? I'm sure I read that several deckers were being painted into green bus livery for use on school contracts. Has that link between the two ended??
They still operate the green bus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/01/2015 15:17)mathias Wrote:  They seem to be selling virtually all of their buses lately.
They're losing the Saturday Merseytravel-funded 122 from April as well, with the possible loss of another bus.

Doesn't look good does it?

Thankfully the 122 is normally Operated by the Condor and that has an Allocated School Dutys Mon-Fri so should just mean less work for the Condor

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Both of the following Credit to Peoplesbus Facebook Page

Dennis Trident YN51 KVC is now ready for Service

SPD S80 BUS (0705) left today for Scrap

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(26/02/2015 17:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Both of the following Credit to Peoplesbus Facebook Page

Dennis Trident YN51 KVC is now ready for Service

SPD S80 BUS (0705) left today for Scrap

Also credit to Peoplesbus Facebook Page is the S80 BUS registration has been retained by Peoplesbus for use on another vehicle.
With Credit to Peoplesbus Facebook Page Fomer Brighton & Hove Mercedes Citaro Bendybus BX54 UCN is the latest addition to the Fleet

EDIT: It may replace their other Bendie but no final decision has been made yet

(05/03/2015 16:55)bolton bus basher Wrote:  With Credit to Peoplesbus Facebook Page Fomer Brighton & Hove Mercedes Citaro Bendybus BX54 UCN is the latest addition to the Fleet

EDIT: It may replace their other Bendie but no final decision has been made yet

What do they use the bendy bus(es) for? I don't recall ever seeing it in service - only at a couple of rallies, and once on the road but not in service.
I think they use the bendy bus on the 501/2 which operates from Lime Street to either football ground.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(05/03/2015 18:55)CX06 EBK Wrote:  I think they use the bendy bus on the 501/2 which operates from Lime Street to either football ground.

Almost, the Service only runs after the Football match from the Ground to Lime Street

Thanks both of you! I will look out for it - though I'll probably pass up the chance of a ride, as I imagine those journeys are liable to get quite crowded...
They may use the bendies for Grand National work too if they get a contract for it?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)