Current time: 19/05/2024, 02:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
MPD 1759 back at Redcar today on service 22, freshly repainted in fleet livery. Worked the 0855 from Middlesbrough
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/02/2013 10:20)tyresmoke Wrote:  MPD 1759 back at Redcar today on service 22, freshly repainted in fleet livery. Worked the 0855 from Middlesbrough

Was already in fleet livery.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I think tyresmoke means from Arriva to Arriva Interurban livery

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
(15/02/2013 11:02)james solomon Wrote:  I think tyresmoke means from Arriva to Arriva Interurban livery

Was already in 'new' livery before that anyway - was painted into new livery while at Jesmond before it moved to Whitby.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Aye but it was supposed to be going orange for Sainsburys but clearly hasn't for some reason!
Also, 4059 is now in the yard at Stockton engine-less after donating its engine to 4054.
I believe the Sainsbury's vehicle was going to be 1759?

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(15/02/2013 17:11)NK07 FZG Wrote:  I believe the Sainsbury's vehicle was going to be 1759?

It is - Jesmond seem to have made a major cock-up.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Is 1759 in addition to 1719- repainted into orange last year for Sainsbury's service at Whitby-or a replacement for it?
(16/02/2013 17:29)forster Wrote:  Is 1759 in addition to 1719- repainted into orange last year for Sainsbury's service at Whitby-or a replacement for it?

It's going to replace it.
(13/02/2013 18:26)kuyoyo Wrote:  The final 4 DAF SB220/Alexander ALX300s have now arrived in the North East - 4095/6 (R458/9 KWT) are currently at Jesmond while S475ANW and S477ANW have turned up at Stockton (photos @ Alex K)

Update:

R458/9KWT are to be numbered 4097/8 with 4097 in the paintshop at the moment for a full repaint, 4095/6 are S475/7ANW and have moved straight to Redcar from Stockton for prep.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)