Current time: 22/05/2024, 12:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Volvo Olympian 7361 is currently operating out of Belmont depot, was on the 46/48 network today and the 24 network yesterday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/01/2013 21:16)tyresmoke Wrote:  I understand there's likely to be a few changes with service 5 this weekend so might be a case of wait and see.

No changes planned with Service 5 this weekend, only the 7, 15, 17, 22, 64 and X6.
Any ideas what the changes to the 5 entail as I use this service quite regularly
I heard a rumour that Stockton were to lose a few 5 boards but it seems that was false, sorry guys!
(05/01/2013 18:48)kuyoyo Wrote:  Also today, on what is the last day of such, Hospital Link Solo 2836 operated a round trip on the X1 between Faverdale-Darlington-Crook-Faverdale while the Tindale Creasent Outstation fleet was refuelled at Darlington Depot - due to Garnetts Christmas Break this has been a regular happening since the 21st December.

2836 on the X1
And the last 6 last night - the last to work off a 7 to enter Stockton High Street via the Riverside - was Centro 1923, seen in Stillington - as of now, the only vehicle not to have worked that last 6 (and also that I haven't yet photo'd on such a working) is the OmniCitys.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Is there a allocation sheet for Darlo and Bishop Auckland? - If not, could someone be kind enough to tell me?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
The first of the ex-Yorkshire DAFs (R442KWT) is reported to be going through its test tomorrow before transfer to Redcar.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
DAF SB220/Alexander ALX300 R460/1KWT have moved from Jesmond to Redcar. R442/3 remain at Stockton but both are fully tested and awaiting their move to Redcar.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Vosa today:

PB0002717/15 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Durham and Esh Winning given service number 43 effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Timetable.
PB0002717/16 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Durham and New Brancepeth given service number 48/48A effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.
PB0002717/28 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Durham Bus Station and Hartlepool Interchange given service number 22 effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.
PB0002717/220 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Hartlepool Church Sqaure and Sunderland Park Lane Interchange given service number 23/23A/23B/23C effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.
PB0002717/238 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Eldon Square Bus Station, Newcastle and Durham Bus Station given service number X2 effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Timetable.
PB0002717/257 - ARRIVA DURHAM COUNTY LTD, 1 ADMIRAL WAY, DOXFORD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, SUNDERLAND, SR3 3XP
Variation Accepted: Operating between Durham Bus Station and Hartlepool Interchange/Sunderland Park Lane Interchange given service number 24/24A/24B/24X effective from 10-Mar-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.
DAF SB220/Alexander ALX300 R442/3/60/1KWT are reported to be numbered 4091-4, taking the numbers used by the Northumbria G-reg Optare Deltas.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)