Current time: 08/05/2024, 10:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
I noticed 36280 on 98 leaving Bury as I was going in on the first evening X35 (about 1711), is this another loan or is it based at Bury now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/01/2015 22:06)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I noticed 36280 on 98 leaving Bury as I was going in on the first evening X35 (about 1711), is this another loan or is it based at Bury now?

It's apparently on loan as it was operating on 471s yesterday, today it's in the depot parked up
Also 10017 worked the 471 yesterday
(29/01/2015 12:57)37554BY Wrote:  Also 10017 worked the 471 yesterday

That's nice to hear. Although I didn't see it out myself, I have been informed that 36280 was out again today on the 163 so presumably may be staying Smile. This could be because Oldham now have 35102, although I would've thought that replaced 36300 which I think is with Transdev now.
(29/01/2015 21:16)Dentonian Wrote:  36300 should be staying at Oldham until about April, for comparative fuel/performance tests with 35102

I thought I saw a video of it on Youtube with Transdev Harrogate, or was this taken before it was with Lothian?
I am amazed to see the 471s in service at Breightmet in heavy un gritted roads, no way should they be out in this weather
Just to confuse things there are actually 2 plain white B5s doing the rounds at the moment, the one Transdev Harrogate got has come from Dublin and is not the one that currently is still at First Manchester as I only saw the Manchester one early this week on its usual route 83
(29/01/2015 22:18)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I thought I saw a video of it on Youtube with Transdev Harrogate, or was this taken before it was with Lothian?

The one that was with Transdev in Harrogate was the example previously used at Ulsterbus.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
36300 was operating on the 83 this morning. Saw it heading through Failsworth towards Oldham at around 8am this morning. Also spotted 35102 operating on the 83 this afternoon.
I thought there where only 2 B5TL's, one being the white one which has been with Lothian and First, the other being the red 2 door version in London.

User(s) browsing this thread: 54 Guest(s)