Current time: 02/05/2024, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Odd working today saw 34097 operating 17:31 149 Mancheter-Oldham service today with Hymn numbers in the windscreen stating that it was on 149s as the Bri-Tec was stuck showing 558 Oldham Bluecoat School as to whether it got swapped I'm not to sure as it did 19:00 Oldham-Manchester and 20:19 Manchester-Alt service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/06/2014 16:27)Dentonian Wrote:  47466-81 are now all in service, and primarily work the 350. I think its been reported elsewhere that 63155/6 have returned to Wrightbus - presumably for attention - but the rest should be available for service. Most (but not all) of this batch are branded for "Cross CityConnect" 42 between North Manchester General Hospital and East Didsbury. The official name for the depot is Rusholme, and it has been given depot code "RE" - not a universally popular designation.

Thank you Dentonian, you were there when I needed you again!!!! Cheers Pete.
(17/06/2014 21:35)M60lad Wrote:  Odd working today saw 34097 operating 17:31 149 Mancheter-Oldham service today with Hymn numbers in the windscreen stating that it was on 149s as the Bri-Tec was stuck showing 558 Oldham Bluecoat School as to whether it got swapped I'm not to sure as it did 19:00 Oldham-Manchester and 20:19 Manchester-Alt service

Yeah I saw that as well from stand J it looked like it had school kids on it though
40322 is on the 180
Metroshuttle 3 will be temporarily re-routed from tomorrow (19 June) to improve reliability. The service will no longer run via Irwell Street, Chapel Street and New Bailey Street plus Quay Street on journeys from Piccadilly station. Buses will instead run from Peter Street via Deansgate, Bridge Street, Gartside Street, Quay Street, Peter Street then as normal to Piccadilly station.

This will mean that Salford Central will be served at Gartside Street instead of Chapel Street or New Bailey Street.

http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/media_cent...icleId=466
184 and First WY service 590 to be affected by the Tour de France heading through Yorkshire at the beginning of July.

Following disruption will take place on Sunday 6 July:
*Service 184 to/from Huddersfield will run a normal route until Thornton Lodge and then run non-stop to Nile Street (near Mecca Bingo), as the service will be unable to access Huddersfield bus station via ring road. The last journey each way will be unaffected, along with all journeys in Greater Manchester.
*590 will run between Rochdale and Myholm (just outside Hebden Bridge) until 1700 with some additional journeys from Rochdale in the morning and to Rochdale in the afternoon. Service resumes normal route after 1700.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...921&conf=0
Bus fire on Park Rd, Oldham today at 11am. It was a Citaro apparently operating the 408 service, unable to find a decent enough photo to identify it.
(19/06/2014 19:31)joe_alker Wrote:  Bus fire on Park Rd, Oldham today at 11am. It was a Citaro apparently operating the 408 service, unable to find a decent enough photo to identify it.

I think in London the Citaros were known as Ken Livingstone's Chariots of Fire because they had a bad habit of spontaneously setting on fire
(19/06/2014 19:52)acocker96 Wrote:  I think in London the Citaros were known as Ken Livingstone's Chariots of Fire because they had a bad habit of spontaneously setting on fire

could explain why 40369 (that was on loan to pr last week ) made an afternoons (seen at 2/4/6.20pm graft on 408s along with a 2012/barbie liv citaros
I
(19/06/2014 23:40)james Wrote:  could explain why 40369 (that was on loan to pr last week ) made an afternoons (seen at 2/4/6.20pm graft on 408s along with a 2012/barbie liv citaros

I saw a 54-reg solo on the 408 the other day and speaking I can't remember which can I saw a 54-reg solo has been painted in Olympia livery

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)