Current time: 03/05/2024, 07:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
If you want olympians and arrows the 333/346/331/389/393 and 38/39 loops should be a good lookout
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
40364/369/406/41788 on the #415...

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it but I was standing at Stand J at Oldham and an Enviro400 was on a 415 journey I think it was SN12 AEO I saw what looked like P510 LND broken down at the top of Middleton road so must have been a replacement
(07/12/2013 20:57)acocker96 Wrote:  Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it but I was standing at Stand J at Oldham and an Enviro400 was on a 415 journey I think it was SN12 AEO I saw what looked like P510 LND broken down at the top of Middleton road so must have been a replacement

40369 was broken down on Fields New Road at around 16:00 too..

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
For anyone interested and wondered which way Enviro 400 would have gone on 415 to get to/from Oldham-Middleton then I will explain:

Normal route as far as Foxdenton Lane/Grimshaw Lane Railway Bridge
Left onto Broadgate
Right onto Broadway
Right onto Victoria Avenue
Right onto Greengate
Left onto Mainway East

And same route back in reverse, I must say a decker on a 415 is extremely rare these days and it did used to be the case that they were banned from the route but I know Oldham are struggling for vehicles on the route at the moment and it seems that with First are trying now to cut down on all lost mileage so rather than drop a particular duty by not having an appropriate vehicle available they decided to keep it running by using the non-standard vehicle and the appropriate diversion
does anyone know when the rest of the citario as getting a refurb.
First will be back operating the Monday-Saturday daytime service of the 527 from next week (15 December). First stepped in following the demise of Maytree Travel in April, before SLT took over the journeys in July.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...&source=sp
(08/12/2013 11:39)citario Wrote:  does anyone know when the rest of the citario as getting a refurb.

I have seen 60234 and 60269 in the new livery, 64029 might have been repainted while it has been out of service but it could still be in the old livery since I haven't seen it, I'm not even sure if it's at Bury or Oldham.
(07/12/2013 20:57)acocker96 Wrote:  Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it but I was standing at Stand J at Oldham and an Enviro400 was on a 415 journey I think it was SN12 AEO I saw what looked like P510 LND broken down at the top of Middleton road so must have been a replacement

I hate to point this flaw out but... the 415 departs from B stand, not J. In fact your eyes may have deceived you as stand J is the 425 stand.

Sorry... :P

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
64029 is still at Bury and is still in the old livery and as far the confusion with stands at Oldham Bus Station yes it does seem more logical that the Enviro 400 was out on 425s rather than 415s

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)