Current time: 02/05/2024, 23:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Hope nobody was seriously injured when the window was put through, just a shame that with dark nights now that this sort of thing was unfournatly increase again

As for 64029 I've been told by both a driver instructor and one Bury Depot's drivers that it's disappeared from the depot and that its going to be fixed which I think will be true as it is quite a bit newer than the rest of the Citaroes in the fleet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/10/2013 07:07)M60lad Wrote:  Hope nobody was seriously injured when the window was put through, just a shame that with dark nights now that this sort of thing was unfournatly increase again

As for 64029 I've been told by both a driver instructor and one Bury Depot's drivers that it's disappeared from the depot and that its going to be fixed which I think will be true as it is quite a bit newer than the rest of the Citaroes in the fleet

60264 is back in service

B9s are kanckering up at a amzazing rate with broken cooling fans Burys 37419 and 37427 and Pioneers 37412 and 37435
Some interesting allocations from Oldham depot today, as there was a Solo on the 181 (probably interworking with the 24 and 182 too), a B9 on the 184 and B7 on the 83.
(21/10/2013 18:30)SF07 Wrote:  Some interesting allocations from Oldham depot today, as there was a Solo on the 181 (probably interworking with the 24 and 182 too), a B9 on the 184 and B7 on the 83.

another KLF has turned up at pioneer been 34096

also this week 348/350 services are going on the stand at Ashton where 38/39 services normally go due to repainting of the bus stn
So the Solo was on 181s and as far as I know 181s are self contained unlike 24/182 which work with each other in both directions.

Interesting that Oldham Depot are slowly but surely losing the T---KLFs to Pioneer, either Oldham don't have many Schools Services now or the ones they do have, have actually been converted to Yellow Schoolbus operation
(22/10/2013 06:23)M60lad Wrote:  So the Solo was on 181s and as far as I know 181s are self contained unlike 24/182 which work with each other in both directions.

Interesting that Oldham Depot are slowly but surely losing the T---KLFs to Pioneer, either Oldham don't have many Schools Services now or the ones they do have, have actually been converted to Yellow Schoolbus operation

i did not get a chance to check 34096 legals but hopefully will today
More variety on the 83 today as a Enviro300 was on the route this afternoon, while it was a case of back to the old days this morning as a Citaro was also on the route.
(22/10/2013 06:23)M60lad Wrote:  So the Solo was on 181s and as far as I know 181s are self contained unlike 24/182 which work with each other in both directions.

34096 is only on loan to pioneer as is 30871 from Bury
40406 fuel leak been rectified and lives another day on the routine 415s
I'm surprised 30871 is on loan such as the fuss of getting these into service at Bury

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)