Current time: 08/05/2024, 07:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
any one seen 40314 and 50280 lately not seen at Pioneer for ages also if 40313 is stillin Oldham does it still have first Pioneer legals only X-OBN at Pioneer is 40312 seen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
TfGM have posted details of diversions to services affected by the torch relay in Manchester on Saturday.

One service that'll be severely affected will be the 135, as the torch makes its way from Bury to the city centre and TfGM have said that anyone with First/System One day, weekly or monthly tickets will be able to travel on the Bury line on the Metrolink between 3.30pm and 6pm instead of the 135.

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/oly...hester.cfm
SIGHTED 60254 BY CITARO DRIVING INTO BOLTON DEPOT WITH BURY DEPOT ON THE DESTINATION. I THOUGHT DOH WRONG DEPOT MR BUS DRIVER :-)
(20/06/2012 21:30)SF07 Wrote:  TfGM have posted details of diversions to services affected by the torch relay in Manchester on Saturday.

One service that'll be severely affected will be the 135, as the torch makes its way from Bury to the city centre and TfGM have said that anyone with First/System One day, weekly or monthly tickets will be able to travel on the Bury line on the Metrolink between 3.30pm and 6pm instead of the 135.

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/oly...hester.cfm

I will be there
(20/06/2012 20:17)mic Wrote:  any one seen 40314 and 50280 lately not seen at Pioneer for ages also if 40313 is stillin Oldham does it still have first Pioneer legals only X-OBN at Pioneer is 40312 seen

I think its 50280 thats in the workshop at Bolton. Its been up in the air for a couple of weeks.
(20/06/2012 20:14)thomasl1231 Wrote:  
(20/06/2012 18:42)Damien Wrote:  TIME FOR A RANT FLAMING FIRST BUS AND THE APPAULING 98 BUS SERVICE. Today in Bury on location on the 98 service, at watling street. I waited from 3pm until 4.15pm and no bus. Warm sunshine no where to sit, abysmal and foul are what First Manchester are. When the bus turned up, driver said don't blame me it was the traffic. Not interested in that old chestnut is what I told him, such a prick. I said doesn't explain where the other buses are does it.

Fact is when bus drivers are late, find another exscuse other than I was stuck in traffic, they can't use that everytime they are late. Makes me so angry grrrrrrrrrrr

rant over :-) lol

Just to Add 34291 is a shed, why it was reinstated is beyond me

60262 on 524 sounded like the engine was going to fall on the road

Also noticed QS37411 B9 Still on loan at BN doing 37s before

LOL I heard 60262 in Bolton Bus Station today, I will have to get on that one at some point, it sounds so messed up! :P

Ususally the citaros from BY are beasts, but just lately that one 60262 and 60260 are a bit knackered it has to be said. lol:P

During my run into Bolton, the driver was talking very loudly into the radio mike to Bury comms, couldnt get the full jist of the conversation, but I heard them say, just keep it moving. #60262
Just a quick question that relates to something a while back. Does anybody know when the first Palatine II Arrows (the likes of 30579, 30582, etc etc etc) were withdrawn? Was it in late 2009? I'm just asking because on Google Maps, there's 30579 P401PLE is also in Wigan Bus Station not in service in Wigan Bus Station (the image says that it's from June 2009), and there's also no withdrawn Arrows parked up in that old 'scrap' zone at the old Melverley Street depot (the image says that it's from July 2009).
66889 is now back in Wigan, I saw it in Wigan earlier on on the 600. Smile
(18/06/2012 17:26)P528LND Wrote:  Has anyone considered the possibility that the X34 may be moved to Queens Road? Does anyone know whether Wigan will definitely be running it or not? It just seems to me they don't have enough B9TL's to run it as of yet, however Queens do, so could that be a possibility?

If they are going to relaunch the X34, this will be the third time! Smile

Bolton might also be logical to operate it. In terms of the 25 and 12 those vehicles are still sat there and a quality partnership was signed a few months ago requiring the 12 to be Euro 3 standard by circa December 2013 with SLT and TfGM therefore to remove B7RLE's from this service is unlikely, what may be more the case is if the depots are changed an allocation of B7RLE's might move as well or be gathered up from other depots and sent to Wigan, otherwise the B7RLE's would be sat surplus anyway.

Gilesbus1
(21/06/2012 01:22)thomasl1231 Wrote:  Just a quick question that relates to something a while back. Does anybody know when the first Palatine II Arrows (the likes of 30579, 30582, etc etc etc) were withdrawn? Was it in late 2009? I'm just asking because on Google Maps, there's 30579 P401PLE is also in Wigan Bus Station not in service in Wigan Bus Station (the image says that it's from June 2009), and there's also no withdrawn Arrows parked up in that old 'scrap' zone at the old Melverley Street depot (the image says that it's from July 2009).

they had been withdrawn ages ago not sure when

User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)