Current time: 02/05/2024, 00:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(11/10/2012 22:11)VolvoB10M Wrote:  
(11/10/2012 22:07)Damien Wrote:  Yes of course you can have the full batch of citaros back your welcome to them Laugh well except 64029 Love that Bus Wave

It is a lot nicer than the W reg citaro's, I got it on the 472 today.
Are bury getting any Enviro400's?

Thanks,
LH

It is a lot nicer than the W Reg citaro's its a lot newer than the Wreg's with it being 02 plate. I had it myself on the 510 the other day.

Sadly the Enviro's are allocated at Bolton and Oldham due to them supposedly being First's jewels. Bury are getting displaced Volvo B9S From Bolton and Oldham Depot's. Myself though, i prefer the B9s to the Enviro's. Considering Bury is only a small Depot and has only two key routes being 471s and 135S compared to Bolton's 36,37,582,8 putting it bottam of priority. First's Bolton operation makes its money on these routes outside of Bolton. Bolton itself. Well its run down and recession hit. Bury is a more vibrant town, and a more pleasant place to be. Shame its bus infrustructure puts it second place. Still 58 09 plate B9s is a result for Bury
Quote this message in a reply
(11/10/2012 22:29)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I remember seeing a white Alexander Dash at Bury many years ago, does anyone know what this was and what happened to it?

Thanks,
LH

Not sure on that one
It was about 2003-2005 ish.
Find all posts by this user
(11/10/2012 22:52)VolvoB10M Wrote:  It was about 2003-2005 ish.

chances are its on flickr. Have a look on flickr and type it in, bet there is a picture on there
I tried but can't find it.
(11/10/2012 22:55)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I tried but can't find it.

Have you got the Reg fleet number etc
I can't remember the registration, I don't think it had a fleet number on it, it was completley painted white and was commonly used on the 474.
(11/10/2012 23:03)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I can't remember the registration, I don't think it had a fleet number on it, it was completley painted white and was commonly used on the 474.

ill have to have a look myself
(11/10/2012 23:03)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I can't remember the registration, I don't think it had a fleet number on it, it was completley painted white and was commonly used on the 474.

Around the time you give is when first bought out timeline, and re painted buses, of which timeline had the type of buses you mention
Not sure how up to date the list on here is as I saw 37396 on a 524 in Bolton yesterday even though it's down as a BY transfer. Also, on the original list posted on the Yahoo group, all the B9s coming into Bury are from Bolton not Oldham. Infact all the B9s at BN are being split between Bury 31 and QS 22.

This could have all changed but i would put anything down in concrete until all the Enviros are in service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)