Current time: 30/04/2024, 19:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Whats the repainted Eclipse at Wigan?

Lots of odd allocations from Wigan today including Renowns on the 631 short excels on the 598 and quite a few eclipses straying onto other routes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/09/2012 19:33)SLTRegular Wrote:  Whats the repainted Eclipse at Wigan?

Lots of odd allocations from Wigan today including Renowns on the 631 short excels on the 598 and quite a few eclipses straying onto other routes.

Probably 66931 which was seen at Bolton paintshop last week. Someone said it had been an accident victim hence the repaint.
It looks a bit scruffy when you see the moquette in it also doesnt have full fleetnumbers applied think its also missing First Logos and side advertisement boards? (rear ones are definitely fitted though)
saw 60228 in uppermill today not in service and did not have a ticket machine in
(25/09/2012 19:49)WWH44L Wrote:  
(25/09/2012 19:33)SLTRegular Wrote:  Whats the repainted Eclipse at Wigan?

Probably 66931 which was seen at Bolton paintshop last week. Someone said it had been an accident victim hence the repaint.

It was in an accident at skew bridge and the reason it was at bolton was for MOT!!!
(25/09/2012 19:54)SLTRegular Wrote:  It looks a bit scruffy when you see the moquette in it also doesnt have full fleetnumbers applied think its also missing First Logos and side advertisement boards? (rear ones are definitely fitted though)

That's a Bolton Trick, as seen on the BN based B9s no fleet numbers send the bus out slack and slipshod, ok they order the sticker kits per bus, and if they've not arrived when the bus is done, there applied later, but there is no exscuse for lack of fleet ident
Om Withdrawn Darts

40417 was today withdrawn from Oldham Depot for suffering frontal accident damage, along with

I'am feeling old I remember when the above were knew and know they are being cannabilised
(25/09/2012 20:03)mic Wrote:  saw 60228 in uppermill today not in service and did not have a ticket machine in

Probably been Mot'd and prepped for service, rumors are mainly Oldham locals and Rochdale work for the citaros.
The tears are actually rolling down my face reading about these darts going. I have so many memories of them Sad

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(25/09/2012 22:56)P528LND Wrote:  The tears are actually rolling down my face reading about these darts going. I have so many memories of them Sad

So do I Liam, I remember going on them brand new, and that makes me feel really old.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)