Current time: 08/05/2024, 22:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(17/05/2017 19:27)SF07 Wrote:  Enviro400 3372x (either 0 or 3) operating on the V1 this morning. Was a surprise seeing that on the route, more surprising seeing where it was, which was doing a 3-point turn on Chepstow Road just after McDonalds near the junction of Oxford Road. Driver going the wrong way.

It operates a daily duplicate from Ellenbrook to help with Peak time loadings, doesn't traverse the guideway. goes onto the 37 after running to the MRI so can't use a Vantage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
36279 is on the 524 today
Read on a blog that from the Sunday Dukinfield depot closed all registered services transferred to the First Manchester licence so that is well and truly the end of First Pioneer. Be interesting to see what First do with the pioneer licence.
First Manchester have DMd me on twitter saying they've now got 62238. Unsure if it's at Bolton though
471 branded 37391 is at Bolton. I thought all the 471 branded ones all went to queens
(19/05/2017 14:35)Alexw12 Wrote:  471 branded 37391 is at Bolton. I thought all the 471 branded ones all went to queens

Only one to go to BN, 392/3 went to QS
(19/05/2017 14:35)Alexw12 Wrote:  471 branded 37391 is at Bolton. I thought all the 471 branded ones all went to queens

It's been at Volvo in Trafford Park since before Bury closed, returned yesterday.

(19/05/2017 11:56)Alexw12 Wrote:  First Manchester have DMd me on twitter saying they've now got 62238. Unsure if it's at Bolton though

Wasn't at Bolton by 3PM today
(19/05/2017 16:58)Solo40336 Wrote:  It's been at Volvo in Trafford Park since before Bury closed, returned yesterday.

Wasn't at Bolton by 3PM today

Maybe hiding away in the pits/paint shop?
(19/05/2017 17:25)Alexw12 Wrote:  Maybe hiding away in the pits/paint shop?

Nope. Spent all day in there, unless it's gone to Oldham but definitely wasn't at Bolton
Quick trip to Bolton depot today, and i could count at least 4 bendy buses on the pits and 2 outside with do not move stickers on... Had bury not looked after them well?

User(s) browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)