Current time: 08/05/2024, 15:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Streetlite 63113 in use today on 415. Enviro200 on route yesterday
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bendybuses confirmed as moving onto 471 route by first via Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...5878798627
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It will be interesting to see were the ALX400s and Tridents end up on Sunday. Citaros are off to Oldham
Find all posts by this user
I think its just pure speculation of where vehicles are going to end up after Sunday as I've heard that some if not all of Bury's Citaroes are going to Bolton for further service mind you I've also heard Enviro300s from Bolton are joining the ones at Oldham Depot.

All I can say is that its going to be a big swap round including all First Depots except Rusholme obviously so expect some interesting allocatons for services starting next week.
Travelling through Dukinfield this morning spotted a convoy of 4 of Dukinfields Streetlites heading the opppsite way followed by the staff minibus. At first I assumed they were heading to Ashton to start services but then noticed that all the drivers were in casuals rather than uniform. I presume they were being driven to Oldham.

End of an era :/
Odd allocation, but I guess this could be soon the usual Sunday allocation; 36279 running the 471...
Some of what has arrived at Bolton from Bury:
12001-12018
(23/04/2017 10:00)Alexw12 Wrote:  Odd allocation, but I guess this could be soon the usual Sunday allocation; 36279 running the 471...

I agree that route 471 is likely to be Volvo B9TL on Sundays. In fact, I think it will retain Volvo B9TLs, possibly supplemented by Enviro 400s, on Mon-Sat eves too.

I have just seen 33725 on route 22. Not that unusual, except that on Sundays Bolton had usually provided B9TLs on route 22 in recent months.
While 36279 was out on 471 the other one 36280 was out on 163s which was fully double decked yesterday with other duties being covered by Enviro400s including one 36/37 branded Enviro400.

As for 97,98s these were being covered by Queens Road Depot and looks as if its going to be the case permenantly.

I got talking to a Bolton Driver yesterday and apparently this situation service was will be this:

471: Bendy during the day but any types at night and Sundays
135s: Operated by QS Monday-Saturday, Bolton Depot at night and even more interestingly on Sunday Daytime both QS and BN will operate the route with Bolto operating the evening runs.
Ex. Bury Citaros 60233 and 60249 were both spotted by myself at Oldham Mumps Interchange earlier on.

60233 was heading out on the 58-Rochdale while 60249 was heading in on the 425-Fitton Hill.

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)