Current time: 08/05/2024, 21:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Noted 63111 still Running from Bury today on the 524s along with Bolton Enviro400 33720
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
39207 is still in the Dynamo Hybrid livery, is this the last one that needs paining?
(11/04/2017 16:37)Alexw12 Wrote:  39207 is still in the Dynamo Hybrid livery, is this the last one that needs paining?

I think there are still four, 39207-9/11 (MWE/F/G/K). I'm nearly certain that I saw all four of them on Saturday still in their old livery.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Friend of mine saw one of the Dynamo Hybrids last night on late 52s Failsworth-Salford Shopping City service, not often one of them ventures onto 52 route, guessing usual situation could of happened and that driver saw it parked outside QS Depot and took it for their evening duty on there.
(12/04/2017 06:55)M60lad Wrote:  Friend of mine saw one of the Dynamo Hybrids last night on late 52s Failsworth-Salford Shopping City service, not often one of them ventures onto 52 route, guessing usual situation could of happened and that driver saw it parked outside QS Depot and took it for their evening duty on there.

There is also a photo on flickr of hybrid 39214 entering Bury interchange yesterday
Anyone know when the planned closure of Dukinfield depot is supposed to happen?? I thought it was Easter weekend but drove past on Monday morning and it looked like business as usual.
(12/04/2017 09:59)Mayneway Wrote:  Anyone know when the planned closure of Dukinfield depot is supposed to happen?? I thought it was Easter weekend but drove past on Monday morning and it looked like business as usual.

23rd April
A hybrid Metroshuttle bus was at Altrincham Interchange earlier. I don't know what (if anything) it was showing on it's destination display.
Streetlite 63146 looks to have been involved in an RTC, windscreen badly damaged
Wed 19th Apr 17 Obs..........
37392 Operating route 163 Manchester - Bury (branded route 471 Rochdale - Bolton)
40333 Operating route 42 Manchester - Middleton.

39208 still surviving in old Hybrid Dynamo livery

User(s) browsing this thread: 78 Guest(s)