Current time: 05/05/2024, 06:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
The handful of units which missed out on the front end corrosion repairs alongside their interior refresh are now being treated. 508122 was working on the Southport line with 508128 this evening with a freshly repainted front end. I think 507027, 508110 and 508137 are amongst the others needing to be done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The new Wirral Timetables give a hint that there will be new leaf fall timetable introduced in the first week of October , this will be the first introduction of a full leaf fall timetable on them Merseyrail Electrics network .
(18/05/2016 11:21)wirralbus Wrote:  The new Wirral Timetables give a hint that there will be new leaf fall timetable introduced in the first week of October , this will be the first introduction of a full leaf fall timetable on them Merseyrail Electrics network .

Spot on,both Northern and Wirral lines are having leaf fall timetables introduced for the first time this year then more timetable changes for the Wirral next year to accommodate the loop closure
There was a rare 15 minute Sunday service between Liverpool and Hunts Cross today due to the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon taking place and the 82 buses terminating at Brunswick. They were really well used as well, with six car sets arriving full and standing at Liverpool Central well after 2.00 pm.

All formations on the network but one were six cars today, the exception being one of the Chester diagrams (508108 running solo after 507021 failed).
That was the 1230 Chester - Chester diagram , it couldnt have come at a more awkward time though the unit failure , because services had come to grief due to a track defect between James Street and Hamilton Square as well.
508112 out on the WK-WK diagram today with the front destination display not working

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
(07/06/2016 09:53)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  508112 out on the WK-WK diagram today with the front destination display not working

I had 507004 from Ormskirk to Maghull last night and one of the interior displays wasn't working think they do fail from time to time.
Theres a broken down Train at Meols meaning that West Kirby services are currently cancelled

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The failed train and the assisting train left the scene at 1610 , then probably making for Birkenhead North via West Kirby.
(08/06/2016 18:29)wirralbus Wrote:  The failed train and the assisting train left the scene at 1610 , then probably making for Birkenhead North via West Kirby.

It was 507004 that failed

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)