Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
Another unit to be graffitied is 507003 and this one has been severely hit. I think it was the grey side of this unit which was affected as well.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It seems that some one is playing a cat and mouse game with the Merseyrail fleet , I think until someone in the hierarchy of the company decides the sets don't come into service with graffiti on them this is always going to happen , as your giving publicity oxygen to them.
Buses will replace trains for 5 days from 9th March between West Kirby and Bidston
For some reason over the last few years the West Kirby and the top half of the Southport Line seem to have had extensive engineering work done to them , I am just wondering wheter these small big bang way of working is better than continuous weekend work.

Some of this work is probably being done then due to the amount of special events taking place in the coming months which would probably make sunday work unworkable due to the amount of people on the network.
(07/01/2015 15:32)N271CKB Wrote:  Buses will replace trains for 5 days from 9th March between West Kirby and Bidston

Which buses will be replacement???? Arriva or Stagecoach or Happy Als. I want to know which buses will be.
These days its hard to tell , not all bus replacements go automatically any more to Arriva .
(07/01/2015 16:42)wirralbus Wrote:  For some reason over the last few years the West Kirby and the top half of the Southport Line seem to have had extensive engineering work done to them , I am just wondering wheter these small big bang way of working is better than continuous weekend work.

Some of this work is probably being done then due to the amount of special events taking place in the coming months which would probably make sunday work unworkable due to the amount of people on the network.

I know Hoylake to Meols is due for track replacement, I'm assuming this is where the work will be done.
(08/01/2015 06:11)ls1911 Wrote:  I know Hoylake to Meols is due for track replacement, I'm assuming this is where the work will be done.

Wasn't there a blockade around about the same time about two years ago in the same area as this one , this time for the other line .

On Saturday 7 March the trains will run between Liverpool and Bidston , buses Bidston - West Kirby

On Sunday 8 March the trains will run between Liverpool and Birkenhead North , buses from Birkenhead North - New Brighton till 0830 and from Birkenhead North - West Kirby.

On Monday 9th March to Friday 13 March inclusive trains will run between Liverpool and Bidston , buses Bidston - West Kirby.
Another unit graffitied is 507024 which i noticed this morning 024 is still in the old livery so probably will be due in soon for application of new livery anyway.
How do you eradicate the problem of Graffitti ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)