Current time: 02/05/2024, 10:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
Ormskirk Line Disruption 14-00.

Due to a landslide in the town green services on the ormskirk line are now starting & terminating at maghull. a rail replacement bus service has now been requested to run between maghull and ormskirk. more information will shortly be broadcasted.

Information : http://www.merseyrail.org
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Service was restored between Maghull and Ormskirk from approx 15.00 hrs.
Merseyrail's Northern Line seems to be having a bad time tonight , the 1628 Southport - Hunts Cross has failed on the approach to Hall Road.

This is having a severe effect to the Southport line service tonight .
Hi, new to here, but I come with information...

Units that failed at Hall Road yesterday were 507011 and 508112, originally suspected to be a door interlock fault, however the following service was used to assist which makes me think it was actually something else?
There is presently no service running between Chester and Hooton due to adverse weather conditions .

There Is presently no service running north of Maghull also due to weather related issues

There is presently a points failure at Sandhills affecting ormskirk and Kirkby services , Southport services unaffected at the moment .
Points now also failed at Fazakerley and service now suspended on the kirkby line .
Another one to add to the list services now suspended between Liverpool and Birkenhead Central - Birkenhead North due to a train failure at Hamilton Square.
Not a good night for Merseyrail, hope it don't affect train services tomorrow.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Where services have been suspended tonight , it could mean a rocky start for the service in the morning as there could be quite an excessive amount of snow on the third rail.
Im led to believe this is only affecting West Kirby and New Brighton services at Hamilton Square at the moment .

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)