Current time: 18/05/2024, 10:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(08/02/2016 07:09)M60lad Wrote:  According to a friend of mine one of GHAs Connect 88 Enviro200s found its way to Rhyl on 11 on Saturday evening, not to sure whether this is the first time one of them has appeared on the route though.

I've heard of them appearing on the T3 before but not any other route west of Chester.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/02/2016 10:50)knutstransport Wrote:  I've heard of them appearing on the T3 before but not any other route west of Chester.

Is the Evening 11 bus operated by Tarvin or Wrexham???
Tarvin (19:45 ex Chester to Rhyl, 22:30 ex Rhyl to Holywell, 19:45, 21:45 ex Mold to Chester, 20:45, 22:45 ex Chester to Mold) and Ruthin (20:00 ex Rhyl to Chester, 21:45 ex Chester to Rhyl). Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ace Travel Regularly forgot to tell tfgm infact it was gmpte at the time about their 197 timetables they didnt even know the route entered GM! they only knew because i walked into the office at Picc Gardens and told them myself

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(08/02/2016 20:02)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Tarvin (19:45 ex Chester to Rhyl, 22:30 ex Rhyl to Holywell, 19:45, 21:45 ex Mold to Chester, 20:45, 22:45 ex Chester to Mold) and Ruthin (20:00 ex Rhyl to Chester, 21:45 ex Chester to Rhyl). Smile

The first 88 bus finishes in Knutsford at 18:10 on a Saturday so it's possible for the 19:45 to be operated by a bus which has already done it's services for the day on the 88 route.
(08/02/2016 22:54)SLTRegular Wrote:  Ace Travel Regularly forgot to tell tfgm infact it was gmpte at the time about their 197 timetables they didnt even know the route entered GM! they only knew because i walked into the office at Picc Gardens and told them myself

To be fair to some operators the boundary between Greater Manchester and neighbouring councils isn't always where you'd expect it to be. The boundary between Greater Manchester and Cheshire follows a strange path because Greater Manchester included Manchester Airport (as it was in 1974) but the Airport has expanded back in to Cheshire since then. To add to the confusion a lot of residents still refer to their town (which is in G.Manchester) being in either Cheshire or Lancashire partly due to the Royal Mail refusing to accept G.Manchester as a postal county.
GHA are currently looking for new Full/Part Time drivers at their Ruthin Depot, it states for expansion of operations in Denbighshire. Nothing new yet however on the VOSA website. Anyone with any information???
Someone had posted on the GHA Coaches Facebook page that the P1 didn't run on Saturday. GHA have been on Facebook today and they've deleted all posts relating to people complaining about services not operating, including that one and one about N8 GHA being used on the 45.
(09/02/2016 17:10)knutstransport Wrote:  Someone had posted on the GHA Coaches Facebook page that the P1 didn't run on Saturday. GHA have been on Facebook today and they've deleted all posts relating to people complaining about services not operating, including that one and one about N8 GHA being used on the 45.

It really cracks me up when companies do this, it kind of begs the question as to why they even bother having a Facebook page if there simply going to delete negative comments.
I remember JPT in Manchester claiming they had the biggest number of likes of any bus company in the uk then when things started to go wrong and the complaints started apearing about buses not turning up or drivers using phones while driving they were simply deleted.

Having read about Tates travel in South Yorkshire and the fact they were hauled before the TC last summer following a worrying 'letter of complaint' sent to the TC perhaps somebody should inform them of these missing services, and I notice the GHACoaches member of this forum has been very quiet of late.
(09/02/2016 17:56)Mayneway Wrote:  I remember JPT in Manchester claiming they had the biggest number of likes of any bus company in the uk

Wasn't it JPT who posted images of Euromillions tickets on their Facebook page and said if they win everyone who likes their page will get a share?

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)