Current time: 18/05/2024, 13:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(29/11/2014 20:03)Dentonian Wrote:  That'll be a S280 AOX. It was on the 200 at least twice earlier in the month, but seems to have been replaced by AA55 GHA last week.

Yes seems like S280 AOX has swapped with AA55 and T317 UOX has now arrived and in service at Tarvin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/11/2014 09:21)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I clocked Alexander Dennis 8.8M ADL Pointer 2 CA05GHA in Wrexham on Thursday operating a 44 to Barkers lane for G.H.A i must say it does look very smart just a shame the disabled sticker covers over the side destination board and it would look a little nicer with black around the windows, still looks great.

Also seen BA04GHA operating the X9 a few times recently seems fairly pointless sticking those Traws Cymru stickers on it for the T3 yet hardly ever goes on the T3, also clocked it at the school in Mold yesterday taking the kids home.

I saw CN04 NLP on the T3 today, on BA04's normal service times!!
(29/11/2014 09:21)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I clocked Alexander Dennis 8.8M ADL Pointer 2 CA05GHA in Wrexham on Thursday operating a 44 to Barkers lane for G.H.A i must say it does look very smart just a shame the disabled sticker covers over the side destination board and it would look a little nicer with black around the windows, still looks great.

Also seen BA04GHA operating the X9 a few times recently seems fairly pointless sticking those Traws Cymru stickers on it for the T3 yet hardly ever goes on the T3, also clocked it at the school in Mold yesterday taking the kids home.

Is CA05 still in Vale white livery or repainted?
(29/11/2014 23:13)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is CA05 still in Vale white livery or repainted?

I beleive it has had a repaint to GHA low floor delivery having been in the body shop following RTC repairs. Not sure if Vale fleet has been reduced. Could be because Dart TYS in Cheshire East livery has transferred the other way.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
N606 FJO has had a day on the X50X52 today, R839 PRG and R230 HCD are both at Ruthin for use on the X5 and spares for the X50X52!!
Today (8th) 2 new arrivals noted at macc depot in the shape of:

AA02 GHA (SB55) not a clue where this has come from but it seems in pretty good nick & is in cheshire east livery.

YJ54 BUW this looks to have come from another operator poss rossendale bus judging by its livery but dunno. Anyone info on the pair plz???
(08/12/2014 11:29)33109 Wrote:  AA02 GHA (SB55) not a clue where this has come from but it seems in pretty good nick & is in cheshire east livery.
I believe that this is ex-SK02 TYS. The reg is off a Linxx Solo which I presume has been withdrawn/sold (not sure of the original reg of that).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The original reg of the Solo is DF02FUW. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Has been my local bus all its life till it was involved in a RTA on the X94 one night, then written off by the insurance!!
Confirming what has already been posted

CA05GHA (Dennis Dart) - has been given the GHA (low floor) livery - following RTC repairs This is the 3rd livery it has had - originally Flintshire CC Connections branded for the 40 and then in 2010 it was given the Vale Travel livey. Photo here seen today working the 44

A15GHA - Solo - which has recently been reregistered from W677DDN - was photographed today working the 5

SK02TYS a Dart in Cheshire East livery has been reregistered to AA02GHA. This number was originally on a Flintshire Lynx liveried Solo - which has now been written off following a RTC in August at Llanferes (This Solo originally was DF02FVW).

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)