Current time: 18/05/2024, 06:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
CA53 GHA was put on to 82's today in place of NA04GHA actually lucky it was as loading where very busy today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Solo W677 DDN has been reregistered to A15 GHA, Obviously that registration was on Volvo B10M Plaxton, which has been withdrawn from service.
And to add CA05 GHA has been given low floor livery!!
A new arrival is another ex Brighton and Hove Volvo B10BLE / Wright Renown - R234HCD. It apparently had been a driving school bus with B & H.

A further arrival is S9LWB - a Mercedes Vario / Autobus Nouvelle 2. It was new in March 1998 to Mike Wright Watford, it has been with Star Line and has more recently been with Kingdoms, Tiverton. Not sure yet whether for service or not.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Wonder if R234HCD may stay as a trainer who knows
Are GHA having financial problems as they seem to be buying a lot of 16 year old saloons of late, it's surely not a good sign?!
(24/11/2014 22:02)Sminky Wrote:  Are GHA having financial problems as they seem to be buying a lot of 16 year old saloons of late, it's surely not a good sign?!

God no!! I hear these B10BLE's weren't that much money and as their Volvos, they still have plenty of years left in them so in the long run they'll be a good investment!!
(24/11/2014 22:34)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  God no!! I hear these B10BLE's weren't that much money and as their Volvos, they still have plenty of years left in them so in the long run they'll be a good investment!!

That's exactly my point, they're buying old vehicles for just a few thousand pounds each. It's hardly investment in the business and I do wonder if these are even DDA compliant given their vintage?
(24/11/2014 22:39)Sminky Wrote:  That's exactly my point, they're buying old vehicles for just a few thousand pounds each. It's hardly investment in the business and I do wonder if these are even DDA compliant given their vintage?

I suspect this can be updated to DDA spec without too much cost.
I clocked Alexander Dennis 8.8M ADL Pointer 2 CA05GHA in Wrexham on Thursday operating a 44 to Barkers lane for G.H.A i must say it does look very smart just a shame the disabled sticker covers over the side destination board and it would look a little nicer with black around the windows, still looks great.

Also seen BA04GHA operating the X9 a few times recently seems fairly pointless sticking those Traws Cymru stickers on it for the T3 yet hardly ever goes on the T3, also clocked it at the school in Mold yesterday taking the kids home.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
S879 SNB was on the 82 today with a Solo S280??? Never seen either at Tarvin Before

T314 UOX was on 48 today and CA53 GHA was on 45's that's all unusual allocations noted on Tarvin workings today

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)