Current time: 18/05/2024, 12:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(11/11/2014 18:46)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Just noticed Dart SK52UTT is no longer with GHA! Sad

What happen SK52UTT is no longer with GHA possibly sold or scrapping? They should be keeping longer than L/M/N/P/R/S-reg vehicles too old.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
My mistake, it's an old photograph, just has yesterday's date on it! Smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77000628@N02/15578535587
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/11/2014 19:39)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Sold to Had Coaches of Shotts in 'SPT bus' livery. I last saw it on Saturday in Bala working a T3 back to Wrexham.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77000628@N02/15578535587

If you read what it says under the photo it says it was NEW to HAD Coaches in December 2002 and company collapsed in 2004. Admittedly the bit on the right which says taken November 10th 2014 is confusing, however the bright yellow flip dots should give this away as quite new.
Just noticed. Got me confused lol Wink
Very rare sight today, YJ59 GHA on the Ruthin to Mold routes, look a bit out of place!!!
(13/11/2014 18:37)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  Very rare sight today, YJ59 GHA on the Ruthin to Mold routes, look a bit out of place!!!

Quite out of place Wink
NA04GHA has returned to Tarvin from Ruabon I believe YJ59GHA has been temp swapped in other way
Today (fri) we've got a new to macc solo in shape of YJ06 YSE on the #27 duty today. Anyone know where its appeared from???
(14/11/2014 11:15)33109 Wrote:  Today (fri) we've got a new to macc solo in shape of YJ06 YSE on the #27 duty today. Anyone know where its appeared from???

So thats where it is !!!!

Been with GHA since 10th Sept 2014. Came from Henderson , Hamilton Scotland (vis Ensign) where it was new in July 2006. I beleive it is in GHA standard (low floor) livery - but I have yet to see it in livery. Not sure where it has been for the last week - been chasing it around without success.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
YJ59 GHA was on the Ruthin-Mold routes again today, I hear it'll be on them till YJ06 YRL returns to service after it breaking down on Wednesday night!! SK52 UTT was on the X5, with 'Traws Cymru Wrexham T3' on a piece of paper in the windscreen!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)