Current time: 16/05/2024, 16:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(19/09/2016 20:14)NorthernCounties Wrote:  MX14FUP ferrymill motors FM36 seen on Sunday evening near Middleton depot being used as a staff bus

I've seen it on the 118 (I think) either Sunday or Monday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/09/2016 19:26)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  The service this year is every 15 minutes off-peak and 12/10 minutes peak time

from monday (19/9) 141 runs every 15m throughout the day using 5 buses (8m layover at mmu and 10m at west didsbury)
(21/09/2016 09:32)james Wrote:  from monday (19/9) 141 runs every 15m throughout the day using 5 buses (8m layover at mmu and 10m at west didsbury)

I have only seen 19165 and 19180 with 141 branding so far - does anyone know the identity of the other three?
(21/09/2016 11:11)Owl Wrote:  I have only seen 19165 and 19180 with 141 branding so far - does anyone know the identity of the other three?

(19/09/2016 15:33)Dentonian Wrote:  Significantly, I've just been advised that this is the last remaining Trident new to Stagecoach Manchester still here. All the others have now departed for PVS or other Stagecoach fleets. There are a fair few "incomers" still around though.

On the Period 5 fleetcard as for disposal
R969 XVM was on driver change duties earlier.
Noticed a Stagecoach Oxford E400H (12026) operating on the 256 yesterday when travelling on the service.
(24/09/2016 07:42)SF07 Wrote:  Noticed a Stagecoach Oxford E400H (12026) operating on the 256 yesterday when travelling on the service.

It's been around at least a week it near Oxford road on Tuesday or Wednesday
One of 19417's rear windows lost a fight with a van with me on board. The idiot parked his van on the corner of Roman Road and Westminster Road in Failsworth, the bus driver didn't go wide enough and clipped the vans wing mirror snapped it off and shattered the window, we just heard a pop and saw it break and told the driver.

Luckily a 74 appeared a few mins later so we go to Manchester on time. The negative is that with only one bus capacity wasn't reached by Briscoe lane with about 10 disappointed people at each stop.
Regarding Stagecoach's extension of 330 to Airport has anyone heard anything about High Peak withdrawing their 199 from Airpot and only running it to/from Stockport-Buxton and that 330 will be replacing the Stockport-Airport section?

User(s) browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)